Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Chasity Evans

I sat down with a good book. I had started reading this one at home, but forgot it in my room instead of my suitcase, and now I'm stuck here.

Luckily, this library had so many books. It was so big, and really formatted nicely. Books all over, and then a pool right in the middle of glass walls. It was really cool.

I opened the book.

I thought to when I was younger. I would always read books in the library... And then casually be interrupted by Scott.
Come to think of it, Scott was my only friend when I was a kid, as well as went to this school.

I should find him.

Not now though, I was finally reading without someone distracting me.

"Let's see..." I said, flipping to the page I was in.

This story was about two lovers. One of them died protecting the other, and then the surviving one could talk to his spirit. It was out there, but original and interesting.

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:10 am

SCOTT BENDERS

I walked into the library, not having anything else to do. I thought I might be able to find another book about mythology or philosophy. Or maybe cats. As I headed for the non-fiction section I spotted someone who looked a lot like... hmm... nah. It couldn't have been him. No way was Chase here. He was too frail for a monster hunting school. Man, but that guy really looked like Chase! I needed to get a closer look.

I got closer, nonchalantly pretending to look at a book. Yes, that was definitely Chase! I put the book back and slowly made my way over to him. I stopped right beside him and stood there for a moment. Hesitating. Waiting to see if he might notice me first. After about half a minute I finally spoke.

"...Chase?"
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 am

Chasity Evans

When I said he bugged me... It wasn't in a talkative way. More a 'for god sakes, just do something already' kind of way.

He knew I was shy. I was too shy to do things on my own, so you'd think he'd come up with conversation or something. But nooooooooo~. He just sat there and either read with me, or just stared at-

Oh... Oh no...
Someone just walked up to me... He sounded a lot like...
I slowly turned my head from my book.

Please no please no please no please no please no please no please no please no please no...

"H-hi, Scott. It's been a while..."

He hadn't really changed at all, not appearance wise anyways.

Oh god, he was still calling me Chase, though. Did he still think I was a boy? Scott was the only person who I acted kind of normal with.

"Have a seat..." I said with my normal stuttering. I pulled my sweater around myself.

Wasn't my voice high enough?

"I was hoping I'd see you at some point..."

Couldn't you see from my... Okay, nevermind, I was flat.

"I mean, I knew you came to this school, so..."

My face wasn't very manly.

"I thought after I was finished reading..."

Was it?

"I could try to find you, you know?"

I was rambling again. I shut up.

There was no use.

"You know... Uh... Go to the gym and play basketball...?"

I fail at life.

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:34 pm

SCOTT BENDERS

There he went again on another babble session, he was always really cu- no,not cute!! Definitely not cute! Ummm... funny? Yeah that works. It was always so funny when he did that... Oh don't kid your self, you totally think he's cute.

My thoughts were getting away with me. I blinked a few times to snap out of it. After I got back to reality, where I was not gay and the only thing I felt for my friend was brotherly love, I smiled at the smallish man below me.

"It's so... great to see you again! I was thinking..." No I wasn't. He wanted to do something... Hmm... Ah! I know! "of going to... the pool today. Would you like..." Chase in a bathing suite... Oh God, DON'T THINK LIKE THAT SCOTT!! "to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Chasity Evans

He talked really slowly... I got used to that when we were kids, but I thought maybe he'd grow out of it.

His voice was really nice though. Some girls around the school referred to it as 'ear candy.'
Ear toffee, I'd say. Candy, but really slow...

But swimming? That was something else to think about. I wondered... I think I only packed one swim suit, seeing as I didn't think I'd swim that much.
Was it bad I was already in my swimsuit though? I thought it might get wet in the library, since I didn't know about the glass walls, so I wore my swim suit underneath my clothes, just in case.

"I suppose that might be fun." I admitted, putting the book I pulled out back into the bookshelf, organised by author's last name.

I remembered when we swam as children. I refused to ever take off my shirt of whatever kind it was. It was too embarrassing, as well would have broken my male image.

I pulled off my shirt in the library, revealing my bathing suit. I was wearing a two piece, so it wasn't that unnatural. Just blue, like the rest of my clothes.

"You do mean now, right?"

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 pm

SCOTT BENDERS\

I couldn't help but stare at his chest. That. That was definitely a girls swim suite! WHY was he wearing a girls swim suite!?! And for the love of God WHY WAS THE TOP PIECE FILLED OUT?!?!

Well... It was only slightly filled out... but STILL WHY?!?!?!?

"Um... Chase?" My voice shook a bit with utter shock and confusion. "Why..." THIS IS SO CONFUSING!! "are you wearing a... umm..." OH I DON'T KNOW? THING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HOLD BOOBS?!?! "a g-girls swim suite?"
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Chasity Evans

He was stunned.
Completely stunned.
I thought maybe he'd come to the realization easily and get over it.

Oh wait, nevermind. He's just freaking out because he still thought I was a boy wearing a girl's swimsuit.

I sighed and reached for his hand, bringing it to my chest.
"You're really slow sometimes."

I thought, if anyone, he'd know I was a girl.
Noooooooo.

"I'm kind of a girl. You know?" I sarcastically asked.
I had never been anything else. "Is it really that surprising?

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:42 pm

SCOTT BENDERS

I was shocked.

Completely and utterly shocked.

For once, hardly any thoughts were running through my mind.

In fact there was only one.

One embarrassing thought that I voiced in my moment of stupification.

"You have... b-boobs!"
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Chasity Evans

I took off a shocked Scott's hand. I didn't think it would be that much of a shock.

"Scott..." I stuttered.
Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

"I do have boobs. I'm kind of a girl. It's genetic..." I just said.

Knowing Scott, it would probably take a lot for him to snap out of it.

"Scott...

"I should probably go..."

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:02 am

SCOTT BENDERS

I stood there completely paralyzed in shock. Chase was a girl. All this time, he was a she! How did I NOT see this? Well now that i think about it it really was obvious. He always looked sort of feminine and his voice never dropped, that would also explain my weird crush on him. HER! I meant her! He is a she and not a he, he never was nor ever will be a he and will from now on be known as she oh my GODS Scott you are thinking in run-on sentences again stop it! Well I guessed I could stop worrying about possibly being gay now...

Wait, h-SHE is talking. Leave? No! She can't leave! Not yet! "W-wait!" It's been too long! "Don't go, please!" I missed you so much! "I'm sorry, you just..." Dropped a bomb on my head. "Really surprised me!" Understatement. I grabbed her hand without really realizing it. "Please, just... Don't go yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]   

Back to top Go down

Since when?! [Scott and Chasity]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1