Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

The last brownie is mine :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
soshi_lover
Preschool

Location : somewhere in the land of oz! (why do you need to know?)

PostSubject: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:54 am

Suki Kiryu

i rushed into the cafe i had to get dessert or i would die! Need sugar now i thought to myself. I managed to get to the dessert line and snag the last brownie yay brownies! Time to enjoy the chocolaty goodness of a fresh brownie oh! i noticed that i almost tripped over a chair onto a girl. I recognized her from math i think her name was lucy?
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:07 am

LUCY LOCKET

I was sitting in the caff with my scketch pad, just trying to pass the time. It was almost the end of dinner time so food was still being served. I'd already eaten, but I was gettingone of mt brownie cravings again. Borwnies... the only sweet thing I like to eat... my mouth wattered just thinking about it!

It was official. I was going to get a brownie. Just as Iwas going to get up, some one hit my chair and almost fell on top of me! I looked up to see an Asian girl regaining her balence. Oh, it's that girl from class, the first one Mr.Carlio had flirted with. Hmm.

I notessed that she had a brownie in her hand. It was pretty late in dinner srevice... it might be a good idea to ask if there are still some left.

"Oh, hey. Suki right? Umm... do you know if there are still some brownies left?"

I tryed not to show how much I wantedher to say ther were still some left, I probably faild misserably. When it comes to brownies, I'm a sucker through and through.
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:11 am

I could tell she remembered me from class so i wasn't surprised that she knew my name.

"um.......well nope this was the last one............ (i cant believe i'm doing this) would you like some of mine?" *breaks brownie in half and offers it*

aw damn why do i have to be so nice especially to a girl who thinks i do nothing all day but flirt with teachers........well she might not think that and well i need to make friends. OK! I hope she enjoys the taste of my pathetic need for friends.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 pm

LUCY LOCKET

"um.......well nope this was the last one............"

I died. Those words killed me. I punched her in the face XD couldn't hide all of my dissapointment, but I think I covered most of it. Still, I was dead inside... God I'm so over-damatic...

"Would you like some of mine?" A shock ran through my chest, like a shock from a defibulator. I was alive again! I live!

I contained my joy-mostly-as I graciously accepted her genorous offer.

"Thank you so much! Would you like to sit with me?" It was the least I could do to let her sit with me. She was still pretty new so she probably didn't have too many friends. She didn't know this, but it was actually a gracious offer on my part. I HATE people and almost always prefer to be alone. It was kind of an obvious fact because of the way I act but I didn't expect herto know that. People like her don't usualy pay attention to people like me...

Last edited by talker136 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 pm

well there goes half of the chocolaty goodness but i guess it was worth it. Lucy didn't seem to like people much and i could tell she kind of wanted me to leave but hey she offered so i would sit with her.

"yea sure thanks..............so um your in my math class? That was a pretty interesting class yesterday with mr carlio and all."

wow she was totally giving me an ice cold vibe i didn't know what to say! I really miss my old friends ami, mai, rima, tsumi and haru.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm

LUCY LOCKET

I tryed not to be so uptight like I usualy am around people. I failed miserably. I could tell I was making her unconfortable. Oh well, no one's perfect.

She mentioned the class with Mr. Carlio. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh don't even get me started on that guy! All that flirting he did was disgusting. The best part of the class was when Miss. Mialsa came in. Heheh, she did a good job of embarresing him. eh?"

FORSHADOWING!! XD
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Ok so this is going pretty well damn why can't people at this school be like my old school and love me automatically. Wait she spoke ok show time.

"Yea it was pretty bad the flirting i mean. I almost smacked him when he poked me who in there right mind pokes girls in their nose! But you have to admit he was pretty cute and it was really funny when miss. mialsa cam in."

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:04 pm

LUCY LOCKET

"Oh, ya. The nose poke was totally demeaning. He practicly called you a little kid with that gesture! You should have slaped him. I guess it was kinda cute though... I wouldn't know. I've never really though about anyone in that way."

This was going much better the I expected. I was actualy enjoying myself a bit. I pulled out my MP3 and offered her an earbud.

"Do you want to listen to some music? Most of it is in other languages but I can skip those ones if you want. Your Korean right? I have some U-KISS, SNSD, and lots of SHINee on here if you like any of those bands." I really hope I didn't just ruien this, people always found it weird how much I liked music in other languages... oh well, guess we'll find out.
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:10 pm

"Yea i kinda wanted to slap him but he was just to damn goo looking."

Haha i could tell she was warming up to me it was only aa matter of time i have that effect on people. She offered an ear bud and NOWAY!

"omg please tell me your not kidding i love snsd ukiss and shinee shinee is the best ever! I left most of my music outside the school and have been soo k-pop deprived! Plus there are like no u-kiss or shinee fans in this whole school!"

I took the earbud thank god for new friends this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship yay we can fangirl together! I just hope she doesnt like jonghyun......hes mine!
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:20 pm

LUCY LOCKET

"Ahaha, no I'm most deffinatly not kidding! It's nice to know that there are others in this school who share the same intrests as me."

Okay, it was official. I liked this person. Very muchly. FINALLY someone to talk to about Asian music! I turn on my MP3 and emediatly swith the song to Juliette by SHINee. My favorite song, although I couldn't relate... I wondered if Suki likes this song as much as I do. It was a long shot,but a girl could dream.
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 pm

"ahhhhhhhh awesome shinee's my fav especially kim jonghyun hes a dream. I met him once at a fan meet and greet he was so charming..........hey i love this song juliette right jonghyun wrote the lyrics for this they're really good. Do you speak korean?"

hey this is turning out better than expected! At first i thought she didn't likke me at all but wow she and i could actually be friends! I hope she likes to gossip about guy............
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm

LUCY LOCKET

"Really? I didn't know Jonghyun wrote the lyrics to Juliette... Oh, no. I don't speek Korean, But I know what all the songs mean in English."

This was great! Not only did I find a friend that likes K-pop, but one who knowsmore about it then me! But she sure did talk about Jonghyun a lot...

"Are you a fan of Jonghyun?"
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:47 pm

"yea he did he's really talented eh? Oh? do you wanna learn of course i speak fluent korean 'cause i'm frm there and all. A fan? YES he is the single most best looking talented guy on the planet im serious! hehe sorry i'm a bit guy deprived at the moment i had a boyfriend back home but............ well you know!

I can't believe i just told her that oops. Shes probably going to run away thinking that all i'm going to do is complain about my breakup. better say something.

"well it wasn't serious or aanything im over him now" how could i say i was over bai i so wasn't but i could tell she wasn't one to feel sorry. "Yea it's not like a need a boyfriend and besides theres not alot of attractive guys in this school aside from mr.carlio of course but he's definitally not interested.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 pm

LUCY LOCKET

Suki mentioned that she had had a boyfriend before she came here. She also indecated that they had broken up. I never understood why people even bothered. Well now seemed like a good time to find out.

"Why do people put themselves through the torture of be in a relationship? It always ends in heartbreak or unhappyness. Evenif you get married and have a family, things can always go wrong. And what can go wrong will go wrong, so what's the point? I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:20 pm

aw damn why did i have to bring Bai up now she thinks i'm a complete idiot especially since she obviously hates love.

"For the experience i guess........it's great being in love it makes you feel like the most special person in the world. Even if it ends badly your still glad it happened 'cause just for a little while you knew that someone valued you over themselves and really truly loved you. Sure it hurts but it's worth the pain."

never mind the fact that Bai asked me to marry him just to keep me from leaving. I wonder what would have happened if i had said yes..........i trailed of and stared into nothing i hardly noticed when dinner ended.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 pm

LUCY LOCKET

I heard what she said, and I think I sort of under stood. But somethin was still nagging at me, in the back of my mind. One question that I would much reather keep to my self. One question that was aching to be asked.

There was a silence as Suki spaced out and I tryed to control my toung. Minutes passed, and I fanally and unwillingly gave into my toung. The words slipedout of my mouth like an assasin. Killing a tiny peice of my heart.

"Is the pain worth it if it tears a family apart?"

I though of my long time missing older sister and my poor little brother... Love will only bring pain to your self and others. My whole life has proved that to me.
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

"huh?" i looked up she ad the most devestated look on her face. What she didn't know was i could relate after my mom had died my dad went insane and ryou left and............ but still.

"Sometimes it's worth it to be happy just for a little while...........it may not be worth it for you but speaking from experience and about the guy i loved it is. worth it for me i mean."

i looked at the time oops! I was late for my tutoring sessions like i needed a tutor i bet i'd be smarter than them anyway. Just because i skipped all those classes........

"hey sorry but i have to go see a tutor. it was great talking to you though maybe we can hang out and listen to shinee sometime.......unless you wanna come to my tutoring lesson and save me from tedium?"

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:47 pm

LUCY LOCKET

I looked up at her and smiled a bit. My personal view on love hadn't changed, but I could be happy for the others who new haw to enjoy it.

"Sure, I'll come with you, I've gotnothing better to do." I said with a genuine smile. I've never talked about such personal matters with anyone before! maybe we could really be great friends... only time will tell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last brownie is mine :D   

Back to top Go down

The last brownie is mine :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1