Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Class is now in session [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Class is now in session [Open]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:14 pm

[[Pretend he's speaking in a British accent. I can't type like that. XDD]]

Arthur Carlio

It was time to try teaching my own class for the day. My first class... Wow... I was barely any younger then some of these people. Heck, I was still in university.

I bet Lovino dear was pretty happy I was teaching my own class today. Maybe I did take it too hard on him but... I had fun bugging him though... Maybe I'd sneak out of the class to go tackle him again, save some life time for the students.
Yeah, that'd be fun.

Back to reality though. I wrote a 'welcome to math class' and 'Mr Carlio' on the chalkboard. These things were pretty old, chalkboards... Oh well. Most students probably had already heard of me though from all of my class disturbances, walking into every class and just chilling with the students.

The bell rang shortly after so I sat down in the chair behind the teacher's desk. It felt good to be in charge.

Oh, right! The papers.

I quickly got some papers together and placed them on the student's desks before they could enter.

Spoiler:

And a special treat for the girls:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:59 pm

LUCY LOCKET

I walked into math class to find a new teacher at the desk, the name on the board said Mr. Carlio. He looked only a few years older then me. Wonderful. There was a piece of paper on my desk with three questions on it. It said they were optional, but I filled it out anyway.

Name: Lucy Locket
Favourite subject: Music
Do you want my number: Do you want a smack up-side the head?

I fliped the page over and waited for class to start. Great, not only was out teacher technically still a teenager, but he was a perv too! This should be fun...
Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 pm

[...Lets pretend Nora's not injured but merely before the accident? :'D]

Nora Thorne

Here comes the dreaded subject of the day, math. I hated this subject with a passion. I walked into the classroom and claimed a seat somewhere in the middle of the classroom. I lay my bookbag down and read through the paper.

Seems legit. Except for the last question. I rolled my eyes, well the teacher did seem only a few years older, and was also a perv. He would get along so well with my cousin, Brian. I can already imagine it.

I sighed and wrote down the following.

Name: Nora Thorne
Favourite Subject: History
Do you want my number: Sorry, I'm already engaged. Find some other girl to flirt with.

Satisfied with my answers I flipped the paper over and waited patiently. To let time pass I read the board. "Mr Carlio" was his name and he taught this dreaded math class. Then I remembered something. This guy budged in our history class all the time, he had an english accent and made some of the girls in my history class swoon. Me, being uneffected. My Mom is english and I'm used to it. Our italian teacher, Mr. Vargas, would always get pissed when he barged in.

Oh man, this was going to be great.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NEIN, WIR SIND DIE JAGER
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

Location : somewhere in the land of oz! (why do you need to know?)

PostSubject: Suki Kiryu   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:02 pm

So I walked into math, frankly I was dreading it i mean its easy and all but so boring. PLus the teacher usually gets mad when I sleep in class. Today was different though. Today sitting at the desk was THE SINGLE MOST ATTRACTIVE GUY I HAD EVER SEEN! Wow! I mean he wasn't that much older than me and boy was he good looking! Mr. Carlio even his name was hot! Ok so I guess i'm just a teensy bit guy deprived from being stuck in this school but, hey you can't blame me can you?

Name: Suki Kiryu

Favorite subject: Well it was music but now it might just be math.

Do I want your number: No! I'm not that easy! Just 'cause your hot doesn't mean I want your number.

Wow this might actually be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Arthur Carlio

I was a clown, but I took this teaching thing seriously. So to only see three students here right now... Was a bummer. It was only the first bell though, so... Nothing to worry about.

I took a deep breath. I knew one of the students. Nora Thorne. She was on Lovino dear's class.
Oh... Yeah, I shouldn't have put that paper on her desk... I knew about her arranged marriage from a staff meeting...
... Moving on.

The other one, I hadn't met before.

I went to talk with her.

"Hello, miss Thorne. If you need help with your work, please ask me." I said as I passed her.

I passed the other. "Good morning, miss gorgeous."

"Good day, miss...?" I paused, hoping to get a name.

This would be a good first victim of the day. I took her hand and kissed it. "Arthur Carlio, it's a pleasure."

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 pm

So as I walked in mr.carlio walked right up to me and kissed my hand. The nerve of that guy........ not that i didn't enjoy the attention it's just i don't want to come across as easy. Wow he was even more handsome up close. I felt kind of weak but I hope he knew that flirt as he might i wasn't going to give him the satisfaction he'd have to better than a kiss on the hand!

"Hi i'm suki and arn't you a little young to be a teacher" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Arthur Carlio

"Suki... What a wonderful name for a flower like yourself." I replied, staring down at her.

She wasn't bad looking. I did make a good choice in first victims.

"I'm a student teacher, love. I'm only subbing for the day." Sadly, though. I'd love to teach full time already. True though, I was too young for it, only at an age of nineteen.

"Your original teacher will be back tomorrow, and another teacher may pop in to check up on my work. Would you like to help me get a good review?" I charmed.

Flirting was my specialty, more over math.

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 pm

[sure, forget me why don't 'cha? ;P]

LUCY LOCKET

I heard him flirting with the other students, it was disgusting. I couldn't believe he would do it so openly! I mean, technicly it's agenst the law for him to flirt with us...

Well, whatever. As long as he stays the hell away from me!

I pulled out a scketch pad and started to draw. Nothing special, just some designs around the page... I realized that I'm going to need a scketch pad soon. Good thing I brought extras.
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Wow i have to admit he was good. He got real points on the flirting point but i wasn't sold. i knew guys like him back home they would flirt with a thousand girls and not care about any of them! I wasn't going to be just another girl!

"Um...thanks i think, though i'm not sure as a teacher you should really be calling your students flowers.

"well that's a relief sorry to say at age nineteen your probably not the greatest teacher and the last thing i need is to be more intelligent than the teacher..........again."

"As for helping with the review...... i guess we'll see.

HA! That sure showed him! It was hard to read his expression but I bet he wasn't expecting that.

Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:19 am

“Yea, whatever.” I muttered beginning to work on a few problems. Math was my worst subject, and I’m lucky even pass with at least a ‘C’. I mean, it’s still good isn’t it? I kept on getting distracted from Mr. Carlio’s flirting. It just bothers me how people can swoon so easily over an accent.

…Sure it’s cool, once you have a family member who has a medium toned English accent you get used to it. There were only the three of us in the class right now, and I was hoping to get some recognizable people here that wouldn’t fall for such an act. Well whatever.

Plus the project Mr. Vargas assigned today was still in my mind. Making up your own country, and the thing that was pissing me off was we had to make a name. I’m not good with names, I was never good with names. So I put my pencil down and leaned back on my chair thinking. I was allowed to pair up with somebody or a group, but I’ll just let that slide for now. That’s when things are dire. Since, the project was due in two weeks, so I’m good.

After a while people weren’t walking in, where is everyone? Suddenly eaten by monsters? If so I would have heard screams and gunshots and all that stuff.

Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 pm

[[@Soshi_Guys that flirt and don't care? Yeah... That's Arthur to a T. XDDD
@Bellala_I'll help. X3]]

Derek Carther

I walked into class... Oh yeah, Mr Carlio was teaching today... This would be an easy class.

Oh, and Nora was here too, just as expected!

"Morning, Lucy." I said, passing her. I knew every student here, it seemed... I kinda had to, I was student body president.

I puffed up my chest and took a deep breath. "Good morning, miss Thorne." I said in my best Mr Carlio voice I could.

Spoiler:

"What are you thinking of, princess?"

I sounded as cheesy as Mr Carlio!

Arthur Carlio

Score, score, score... I thought.

"I'm not a teacher though, am I?" I said, closing in.
I wasn't that much of a creep though, I wouldn't kiss anyone I didn't know... Nor anyone, really. I didn't have intimate feelings for anyone yet.

"Just kidding." I poked her nose.

"But I'm an okay teacher, smart enough."
How did she know I was nineteen? Did I just look that young? I never really thought about it...

"Class before review, love." I added with a look saying 'better get to your seat.'

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 pm

wow just wow i swear i almost fainted. He just came closer and closer...........but then of course all he did was poke my nose! MY NOSE! Who just goes around poking random girls noses! My nose feels so abused i'm going to have to wash it a lot to get of the stench of over flirtatious jerk! hmph!

"Smart enough huh? Well i guess we'll see."
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 pm

CHRISTYNA MIALSA

*In a room on the complet oposite side of the school*

I hade been asked by another teacher to check in on a class being taught by a student teacher this period. I didn't have a class right now so naturaly I accepted. I checked the room number one more time. Oh crud bucketts! The room was on the oposite side of the friggen school! I'd have to leave now if I wanted to get there at a reasonable time.

After locking thedoor to my drama room I started in the direction of the classroom. Well, I supose this will be my exorsize for the day! I just hope I don't inerupt anything...
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 pm

[[Let's pretend a lot of students are already here.]]

Arthur

Second bell rang. It was time for class.
Weird, there was no teacher here assessing me. Maybe he or she was late? Oh well...

Time for an entertaining class. Being a student like them, I understood how boring classes could be... But there's never a wrong time for acting.

"Alright you twats, get to your seat and start working or I'll have you in Busby's chair!" I yelled at the front of the class, a stern look on my face. Did these pestering students want to be cursed?!

But of course I was joking around.

"Just kidding class, I'm not anyone like Lovi-love. I'm much better."
Letting go of my joke, I hoped I hadn't scared them... Too much.

"Let's open our textbooks to page two hundred and ten and read for a bit."

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 pm

CHRISTYNA MIALSA

I got to the classroom just a bit after class had started. I couldn't hear any one talking in inside so I figured they were doing independant work at the moment. I've always hated independant work, the poor students... must have been bored to death. Well, me walking in now would give them something to look at I guess. No matter who's walking in the room everyone always looks up when it's so silent like that. Time to make my entrance...

I walked in as quietly as I could so as not to desturb the class too much. It looked like they were reading from the text book. Poor kids. At the front of the room was a young man, Mr. Carlio. I'd heard a lot about him, a troubblemaker through and through. I didn't expect his class to be so quiet... but the students didn't seem to be as bored as I thought they would be, actually they looked amused. Strange. Well anyways, I didn't really know what to do so I just stood at the side of the classroom and observed for a while. Kids were starting to finnish the section they were reading so Mr. Carlio was probably going to start teaching the lession soon, this could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Nora Thorne

An accent caught my attention and lo and behold it was Derek. Tsk. "What do you want you bloody git?" I said back in my best english accent. Lessons from mom really did count. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle since I hadn't talked like that in awhile.

"Haha, sorry I get influenced from my mom a lot." I said, A lot of students ran to their seats as they came in, sucks to be them. A lot of them I reconized from my history class.

Before I could say anything else Mr. Carlio said something about Busby's chair. I tried to hold back a giggle from the refrence.

Of course, Mr. Carlio and Mr. Vargas had a weird 'friendship. Some students grumbled from the word 'textbook', I could feel their pain as well. I disliked them as well. I lazily opened my textbook and dozed off into space, pretending to read the content. The one thing that was distracting me was another teacher watching the class.

[....someone should be caught for passing a note. :'D]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session [Open]   

Back to top Go down

Class is now in session [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1