Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Glub! [open starter]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
striderswag
Preschool
striderswag

Glub! [open starter] Empty
PostSubject: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Victor, bored, and alone, managed to wander down to the pool. Sitting at the edge, with his feet dangling in clear, chlorinated liquid, he sighed, looking around. There wasn't really anyone in the pool area today, and the glass walls enclosing the aquatic room made him feel uneasy. He felt as though someone, somewhere, was watching him, somehow. Honestly, it was a little bit creepy.

The water, however, was calming to Victor. Still, and cool, even just having a small portion of his body immersed in it spread a wave of calm throughout his entire body and mind. The stress of his overbearing schoolwork, and underwhelming social life, all washed away in the smooth water of the pool.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:24 pm

AKINA NOMAKI

I deside to go down to the pool. I love the water and I have nothing better to do. As I get closer to the pool area I see a boy just sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. Normaly I wouldn't think anything of it, but something wasn't quite right. I hesitat for a moment as I try to figure out what was bugging me about this boy when I realize that he's not even wet. I don't know how long he's been there, but you'd think even if he hadn't been there for long that he would be wet. Hmm... strange. Oh well, everyone has their quirks. With that thought I head to the change room.

When I come out with my bathing suit on I imediatly go to the diving board. I love the diving board, even though most of the tricks I can do could be done off the side of the pool... well it's more fun off the diving board. Heh, I'm such a kid. I do a flip and go head first into the water.

When I come up I start to swim to the side so that others can take their turn. When I get there I take a look around. There's that boy again, I kind of want to ask him why he's not getting in but I also don't want to bug him... hmm... my cruiosity gets the better of me and I start to swim in his direction.

I finaly reach him and hang on to the edge of the pool beside him, but he's not paying attention to me. I talk anyway.

"Hi!" I say. He looks at me, but he doesn't look to happy... maybe I should have left him alone... oh well, too late now. "My name is Akina, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
striderswag
Preschool
striderswag

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Ignoring all other bodies in the room, which really was just one, Victor continued to let his feet move aimlessly through the water. He was immersed in thought, mainly about his life, and what would become of him if he continued on his straight and narrow path.

What if I never explore... Explore anything...? Who I am... The world... Sexuality... Drugs, even... I could really miss out, but... I like the way things are now... I don't want them to change... He thought, as he sighed softly to himself. Maybe I should just stick to my photography... And the swim team, and books... And being the same Victor I have since I was... Since ever.

"Wha-?" He said, looking up, startled. Someone was there, talking to him. "Oh, hello..." Replied the dark-haired boy. "My n-name..? Victor..." He told her, as he looked down at the girl resting herself on the pool's edge.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 pm

AKINA NOMAKI

He stutterd a bit as he toled me his name. Victor, huh? Maybe he's shy...

"Nice to meet you Victor! Why haven't you gotten in the pool yet? The water's great!" I said with a smile. I deside to go with a direct aproch. Hopefuly not too direct, shy people get flustered easily... it could also come off as rude to some people and the last thing I want is for him to think I'm rude.
Back to top Go down
striderswag
Preschool
striderswag

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 am

The girl, in Victor's opinion, seemed nice, and friendly. Quite likable, in fact. The American man smiled softly. "I just like to relax with my feet in the water... And I spend time on my hair... A-As feminine as that sounds..." He replied, smiling softly, with a bit of a blush.

Stop getting so flustered, idiot! He scolded himself, mentally.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:02 am

AKINA NOMAKI

Hmmm... well that's understandable. Water is very relaxing, I remember doing the same thing when I was yung. Why didn't I think of that before?

"Ah, I see. Well..." I say as I carefuly pull my self out of the water so I don't get water all over the edge of the pool. I sit down beside Victor and let my feet sit in the cool liquid as well. "Mind if I join you?" I ask with a smile. He seems cool, maybe we can be friends.
Back to top Go down
striderswag
Preschool
striderswag

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:21 am

Looking to her, Victor smiled a little. "O-Oh, uhm... Sure..." He replied, not sure what else to say. It's not like he really minded at all. If he said "No, don't" that would be rude, and if he seemed too eager, that's be creepy. Interacting with others was always so hard for him.

"So... Uhmm.. Akina, right?"
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:31 am

AKINA NOMAKI

It seems like he doesn't know how to reactat first, but he says it's fine so I smile back and say thanks. We just sit there in silece for a bit, not knowing what to say. Finaly He speeks.

"So... Uhmm.. Akina, right?" He says a bit awkwardly. I don't blame him, I kinda created a really awkward situation.

"Yup, that's my name. Kinda weird huh?" I say light-heartedly, trying to break the tention... probably wont work but it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
striderswag
Preschool
striderswag

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:03 am

As the girl talks to him, Victor smiled softly at her. "No, it's a nice name.." He responds, gently swinging his feet in the water. "Why did you come to the pool today, Akina...?" He asked, smiling a little wider. Hopefully, this whole 'being friendly' thing could work out.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:34 am

AKINA NOMAKI

He doesn't react the way I thought he would, but that's probably a good thing. If he reacted like I thought he would things would have gotten a lot more awkward then they already were. What an intresting guy.

"Well, I didn't have anything better to do, and I love the water. My brother always used to tell me I was a fish." I laugh a bit at the fond memory, then I turn back to Victor. "How about you? Just trying to find a good place to think?"
Back to top Go down
striderswag
Preschool
striderswag

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:15 pm

"I suppose so... I've always liked the water." He explains, smiling softly at her. Victor blushed, with a slight grin, and fiddled about with his feet in the water. He watched the ripples go out into the body of water, as he moved his feet.

"Water is so beautiful... Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:48 pm

AKINA NOMAKI

"Oh deffinatly! My favorite thing in the whole world is looking out over a lake at sunset. It's the most beautiful sight in the world..." I trail off with a dreamy look in my eyes, picturing the view. I quickly snap out of it though, not wanting to make another awkward silence.

When I look at Victor I see that he's slightly blushing. Kyaaa! He's so awkward, I can't help but find it addorable. Ahhhh! Kawaii~ After my breif mential fangirl spaz I get back to the conversation.

"I especialy love paintings of water, they sometimes look better then the real thing. I wish I could paint like that... are you a good painter?"
Back to top Go down
striderswag
Preschool
striderswag

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

"Ah... No not really... I can doodle... And I like to take pictures." He replied, smiling a little. "Painting never really seemed to be something I excelled at..." Victor told her, thinking about one time he tried painting with his sister, when he was around six. It ended disastrously. Ever since, Victor was always distracted by the memory of that event when he painted. That probably didn't help his lack of skill in that field.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 pm

AKINA NOMAKI

"Ahhh, I see. Your more of a photographer, huh? That's cool." I think about some of the pictures I've seen taken by professional photogaphers, they were really good. "Do you do a lot of work in Photo Shop or do you prefer the more natural stuff?"

Ah, this is going well, so far enyway. We finally managed to find a solid topic of conversation at least...
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

Location : somewhere in the land of oz! (why do you need to know?)

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Suki Kiryu

So i was bored and skipping class again what to do swim? why not. I walked into the pool in my bathing suit when oops i guess i must have interrupted a date or something there was a girl and a boy sitting at the pool side together how cute! Well normally i'd leave and let them be but i was so bored.

"hey you two......i'm suki nice to meet you, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glub! [open starter]   Glub! [open starter] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glub! [open starter]
Page 1 of 1