Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Christyna Mialsa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

Christyna Mialsa Empty
PostSubject: Christyna Mialsa   Christyna Mialsa I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:03 am

Information:

Name: Christyna (kris-tee-na) Mialsa (mee-al-sa)
Subject: Drama
Teacher position: Teacher
Nationality: Half Canadian, half Spanish

Appearance:

Eye color: Warm Yellow
Hair color/style: Chin lenght, wavy, light purple hair.
Top half: Gray T-shirt, open light blue jacket.
Lower half: Loose black yoga pants with white lepaord print stripes running down the outer legs.
Accessories: a gold ring with 3 rubies-2 smaller ones and a larger one in the middle-worn on the ring finger of her right hand.
Picture(s): none

Biography:

Family: Radalpho Mialsa: Father. A kind Spanish man who loved to joke around and tease his kids, giving them a somewhat twisted sence of humor. Joanne Mialsa: Mother. A truely kind hearted person who loved to give back to the community. She is a huge roll moddle for Christyna. Alano and Amado Mialsa: Brothers (20). Her younger identical twin brothers who are alike in almost every way possible, but oddly enough, the only way to tell them apart is their eyes because Alano has yellow eyes and Amado has brown eyes.
Character pros: Playfull, upbeat/encouraging, motherly/family oriented, likes to help people, persistant.
Character flaws: persistant (this can be a pro or con), stubborn, sees teasing as a sign of affection wich can unintentionally hurt people, can sometimes not be strick enough, can be to cheerful.
History: Christyna grew up in a very kind hearted family giving her a soft, warm, welcoming personality. Her family was always very opend and helpful to anyone and everyone in need, but some say she is not strick enough wither her teaching because of it.

Likes: Cherries, kids, guys that act like "tough guys" but really have a soft side, squirrls, family, hockey, Drama, Pamtamime, cloud watching, meat.
Dislikes: rootbeer, frogs, people that think they're "all that", her name (she thinks it's weird), people who make fun of other people (there is a difference between teasing and bullying), people who don't take her class seriously, hats, tacos.
Extra Information: the ring is a family erloom that gets passed down to the oldest daughter when she turns 20.

Hunter: No.

Last edited by talker136 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

Christyna Mialsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christyna Mialsa   Christyna Mialsa I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:47 am

She's a very... Positive character. I'd advice you to add more cons or delete some pros.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

Christyna Mialsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christyna Mialsa   Christyna Mialsa I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Ya, I see your point. I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christyna Mialsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christyna Mialsa   Christyna Mialsa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christyna Mialsa
Page 1 of 1