Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

suki Kiryu New student forever?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
soshi_lover
Preschool

Location : somewhere in the land of oz! (why do you need to know?)

PostSubject: suki Kiryu New student forever?   Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:57 pm

New here.......... don't know where to go i'm lost in the hallways. When i found out I couldn't leav eit was my worst nightmare.....I'll never see my friends again i'll never see Ryou. He's the only family i have left away in the army but still. I wish..............NO i won't wish he was here that'd be mean, but i know if he was he'd know what to do he always does........ OH Ryou. Why did i have to enroll in this damned school THERE ARE NO PINK UNICORNS OR U_KISS FANS HERE! I should probably go find my class im late AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: suki Kiryu New student forever?   Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 pm

SCOTT BENDERS

I was wandering the halls... just wandering. Because collage is in another building I found my self doing this a lot. I was still fairly new to this school but I knew it like the back of my hand. I wasn't the only collage student to accedentaly get traped in here so wich was reasuring, but I still felt like a bit of an idiot...

I saw a girl-probably in highschool-walking my way. She seemed lost. I decided to help her.

"hello..." She seemed startled, she probably didn't know I was there... most people don't. Sometimes I feel like a ghost in these hallways... "Are you... lost?"

(ya I know he talks funny but if u read his info u'll understand.)
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: suki Kiryu New student forever?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 pm

So there i was minding my own business, when a college student cam eup and blatantly asked if i was lost. Lost! Really i was kind of insulted, i guess i looked stupid to her but what the hey if i'm going to live here i might as well make friends. So i talked to her for awhile about nothing really just random topics, like fashion taste and such. She seemed nice but kind of spacey. i didn't really like her but I didn't dislike her either.
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: suki Kiryu New student forever?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 pm

[Ummm.... Scott is a boy...]

SCOTT BENDERS

I talked to this girl for a while, she seemed to me like the steriotype of a girly-girl... not really my type of person. Too... up-tight I guess... she talked alot about bands I've never heard of. SHINee, SNSD, U-KISS.... all compleat nonsence to me. She also talked alot about 'fasshion'... not something I concerned my self with. I tryed to move the topic to something more intelligent or deep many times but she just looked at me funny... I gave up quickly, she must not be very smart....

"So, why did you... decide to come here? You don't strike me as..." Strike me as what? And is it really my place to judge? Still... I should finnish my sentence. "The type to leave everything behind."
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: suki Kiryu New student forever?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:48 pm

(oops sorry your a boy)

So he looked at me odd as if i was the odd one. I think he thought i was a complete idiot i bet i'm smarter than him anyway. What did you just ask me? Ok that's crossing the line he doesn't know anything about me!

"Excuse me but what do you mean by that? You think i'm completely materialistic don't you? Well you don't know anything about me!"

I was so mad i wanted to storm off only i didn't exactly know where i was........
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: suki Kiryu New student forever?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:07 am

SCOTT BENDERS

She reacted just as I thought she would... it's amazing to me the way some people react over the simplest of questions... although it's almost expected.

"I ment nothing by it. Although... I see how you would... think I did." She was verry angry with me, I could tell. It was like she wanted to leave but didn't know where to go. I would probably regret it, but I desided to call her out on it.

"If you want to go then... go. I won't stop you. That is.... if you know where it is you... want to go. Or rather.... where you need to go."

I really do hate pointless conflict, but I simply couldn't resist...
Back to top Go down
soshi_lover
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: suki Kiryu New student forever?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:14 am

ohhhhhhhhhhh this guys starting to bug me! Just because he was older he thought he was all that!

"Ok mister i suggest you shut up and leave before you get a punch in the face!"

"Honestly i was just minding my own business you didn't need to speak to me, and another thing of course i know where to go!"

i stormed away i couldn't help myself, but i soon realized i was completely lost. I found myself wishing (much to my chagrin) that that annoying boy would show up and show me where to go. UGH this is his fault!
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden

PostSubject: Re: suki Kiryu New student forever?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:25 am

SCOTT BENDERS

Again, the reaction was expected. I'm the only person I know who wouldn't get mad after hearing that. I watched her storm down the hallway in a big huff. I knew she was lost, I knew the whole time. Why can't people just admit things like that? I smiled a bit and walked in the opposite direction that the girl went. I would not offer to help her again. Maybe she would learn a little something about pride...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suki Kiryu New student forever?   

Back to top Go down

suki Kiryu New student forever?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1