Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont. Empty
PostSubject: A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.   A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:30 pm

AKINA NOMAKI

I glare at my newly sharpend sword. Sharpening Rokusai always calms me down, why wasn't it working today? I walk out of the bathroom to see that I have a new room mate. Oh great, it's that damn Build a Wall! I glare at her as she walks past me into the bathroom and announces that she is taking a shower. I tighten my grip on Rokusai's handel. Don't kill your room mate, don't kill your room mate, don't kill your room mate!!

I walk over to my bed and sheeth Rokusai. I lie on my bed and cover my head with my pillow, almost regreting my choice to come here. I wish my brother was here, or that I had some way to contact him. Oh well, what can ya do when ya live in a shoe...
Back to top Go down
<3jessie<3
Preschool
<3jessie<3

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.   A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:58 pm

[bella wall]

As i finish up in the shower i see that my make up has ran down my face and i realize my make up was still in my suit case that was in the room with "her". -.- how am i supposed to get my make up with out having to see her... I think to my self and come up with a plan... "I'VE GOT IT" i say out loud when i was supposed to think it to myself. I walk out with my face mask on and reailze i didnt even have to put my face mask on cuz she had her pillow over her head. i quietly say that ill beout of herway in 10 minutes but i dont think she heard me cuz i said it to quiety. I headed back into the bathroom to redo my make up and then head back out for the pizza

When i got to the cafe i saw that they had more choices of food and i couldnt make up my mind. I finally got to the front of the line and picked lasuanga, it had extra cheese, and was oozing out with sauce and meat. Oh man was it yummy...

I went back to the doorm but sadly she was still there... -.-
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.   A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:35 am

AKINA NOMAKI

Build a Wall finishes up her shower and leaves. I'm so happy to have some alone time after today's events. It's times like theese when I was always so happy to come home to the gentile smile of my brother Zen. I was already kinda home-sick the past few days but now I'm really starting to miss my home. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry!

Wait, aren't there phones around the school? Yes there has to be one somewhere, how else can the school keep ordering food and stuff? Yes there must be a phone somewhere in this school that I can use!! I get up to leave but then I remember something, don't I have my cellphone? Oh my God I do don't I? Damn I feel even more stupid than that idiot Build a Wall!

I go and grab my phone from my bag and I see that I have 16 messages from my brother, sounding more and more worried as the numbers got higher. I quickly replyed to his last message.

So srry!! i forgot i had my phone... ^.^; i miss u soooooo much!! wish u were here right now... had a bad day... TT.TT

lolz u would do that wouldn't u? np, i'm just glad ur safe!! i miss u 2. it's rly lonely here without u... i'm srry ur day was bad, u wanna talk about it??

I smile at his text. I can here his voice in my head as I read it; it's like music to my ears. Ah man, Build a Wall just came back. Damn, there goes my happy moment. I ignor her as I reply to Zen.

yes, i rly rly do!

shoot

k so this girl comes up to me in the cafe and she calls me a nerd and then she ruins the end of my book!! her name is Bella Wall and the first time i heard her name i thought it was build a wall so i got rly rly mad and said GO BUILD A WALL, WALL MART and ran out of the cafe but then she turned out to be my new room mate and i hate her and she's stupid and i swear if she pisses me off one more time i won't be able to stop myself from hurting her!!! TT.TT ...k i'm done now...

wow tuff day... don't worry kiddo! u'll manage some how, but i don't wanna hear anything about u hurting her got it? Rokusai is for defence and fighting mosters, not hurting pplz that make u mad. just ignor her and if u rly can't then smile and try to be as nice as u can. don't let it get u down k? i g2g, i have a big test 2morrow and i need 2 cram. bye!

k i'll try... bye!! <3

I put mt phone back in my bag. Zen is right, I can get through this!! I know I can!! Well... as long as I can still contact Zen... God I hope I brought my charger...
Back to top Go down
<3jessie<3
Preschool
<3jessie<3

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.   A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:13 am

[Bella Wall]

I see that my "room mate" has a cell phone and remember that i brought mine. As i go over to look for it i see her trying to look for something. This is the perfect time to make a move, to try and be "friends" with that THING

"A...Are you looking for something?" I ask in a very quiet ton. When i relalize she didnt hear me, i just go back to looking for my phone. FOUND IT YES. I turned it on and i had 2 missed calls and 25 text messages, most of them consisting of hows the school there make any new friends, is your room mate nice... I completly ignore those ones and responed to the one that was most important to me! His, my bestfriend, my brother from an other mother, Tyler.

Hey, hows it going? You having any fun? I hope so cuz im for sure not having any here... This town is so boring with out you! Just sayin we all miss you very much. And now since your gone like no one is being nice to each other, and there's just a whole lot of drama going on... Urg, if only you were here! Everything would be diffrenet! How's your room mate is she cute? If so wanna send me a picture, just so i can get a better idea of what the people are like up there... ahah How's the food? Is there shopping malls? Or stores at last? Urg, i really need to go and see what its like, if only i was able to come back out i would so go and see... Oh and one more thing before i have to go... I love you...

As i start to read this message i start to get a little teary... I miss him a lot... more then i miss my other friends... He's the only one that new about this when i first started thinking aboout it... TRhe fact that he said that everything has changed since i left makes me wish i never came here... But i guess i did it for the best...

I go to respond but i cant think of anything to really say right now. I dont want to tell him Im not having a good time here and i deffenetly dont want him to worrie about me! :'( sometimes i just wish i could see him again... I wonder if this place has computers or better yet wi-fi. I miss all my friends and i wish i could just shw them how the school is and see if they would want to come in and join... that would be amazing!

I set my phone on my end table with the message still open and then quickly get changed into pj's so i can just lay m head down to rest for a while! hopefully tomorrow is a better day...

AHHHHHHH, i totaly forgot my phone charger in the bathroom with my makeup kit! I have to get it! As i walk to the bathroom, i see the light is on, i knocked quietly too see if "she" was in there...
I hread a very quiet yes come from the inside... "Is my phone chagrger on the counter?" I ask not wanting to make her mad AGAIN... cuz some how i offended her the first time... When the door opens i think shes just gonna place it in my hand nicely instead she chucked it at the wall and it make a very loud **BANG** i thought it broke into little peices every where but nope it was all still in one peace! Why in the world would someone throw a charger at a wall at 2:30 in the morning I think as i walk back to my bed rolling my eyes! -.- urg people!
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.   A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:26 pm

(stop making my character do things! D:<)

AKINA NOMAKI

I freeze in horrer at what I just did. I some times forget my own strength but I've never done anything like this before! I scramble to think of something to say.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! I swear I didn't mean to throw it that hard!!! Is it broken? If it is I'll buy you a new... umm... right. Uhhh... oh! I think we have the same type of phone! If yours is broken then we can share mine okay?"

I feel terrible for what I did! I don't care how much I hate the girl, destuction of property is wrong. My brother raised me to be nice and treat others well, even if they are mean to you and even if you don't like them.

Hey, she's compleatly ignoring me! I'm trying to be nice and appoligize and she's ignoring me!
Grrr... this girl.

"Hey! Are you listening?"

She turns around and looks at me. "Were you saying something?"

My eye twitches. "You know, I think it's time I introduced you to Rokusai." I reach back and unsheath Rokusai. "Build-a-Wall meat Rokusai, Rokusai meat Build-a-Wall." I don't think she likes Rokusai too much. Heheh. "I'm about this close to setting up a play date for you and Rokusai. And I promis you it will not end well."

Of corse everyone knows that there is an acception to every rule...

I sheath Rokusai and crawl onto bed, maybe she'll shut up for the night. *Sigh* a girl can only hope...

(Jess if ur gunna make my character do stuff then do it in her character. Jin's personality and morals are almost the exsact same as mine. So just think to your self "how would Kristen react" and u shouldn't go out of her character ok?)
Back to top Go down
<3jessie<3
Preschool
<3jessie<3

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.   A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm

(whos Jin?)

[Bella Wall]

I bend over to pick up my charger and plug it into the wall. I think AKINA is saying something but i can't hear it, the shower in the background is to loud and i can't hear her. As i go to get up she pulls out her sowrd thingy and shows it to me my stomch flips now i know she was saying something I dont act scared cuz of what she says, im more scared that she might jutst chuck that at my head just like the charger.

When she gose back into the bathroom i try and find the photo of my mom and dad, Oh man do i miss them with all my heart! they were always there when i needed them.

Here she comes out of the bathroom.

"hey, i'm sorry i ignored you i ust couldnt hear you over the shower when i was pluging in my charger" I say clamly! "i found another book in my bag that you might like, its almost like the other book that i kind of spoiled for you in the cafe," I say trying to laugh at the matter but she still gives me an evil eye and ripes the book out of my hand.

"Thx" she says in return, still sounding like shes gonna pull the sowrd out of the thingy she has on her back and cut my head off with it. That when i notice she dosent have it with her. She's dressed but she dosent hvae her sowrd thingy with her.

"Um, were's your sowrd thingy? I'm just asking cuz normally you alwasy have it with you and...--" Before i could finish she gets up and rushes into the bathroom like she was scared otu of her mind that someone would steal it. Why is it so imptotant to her anyway?

I crawl into bed, turn my phone off, and look over at AKINA too see that she is reading the book...
"goodnight." i say in a very low voice so it dosent bother her reading... Tomorrow's gonna be a new day i guess
Back to top Go down
talker136
Kindergarden
talker136

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.   A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:01 am

(oops! wrong name... ^.^;)

AKINA NOMAKI

For some reason or another I'm out of bead again... I go into the bathroom to do a quick hair wash under the sink so that I'm still presentable in the morning.

I walk back out and Build-a-Wall gives me a book. She says it's simalar to the one she spoild for me, but I'm still kinda annoyed so I grab the book with a bit more force then nessisary. I mumble my thanks as I start to move over to my bed.

I have a feeling I'm forgetting something... "Um, were's your sowrd thingy?" OH CRAP!!!

Build-a-Wall is still talking but I can't hear her, I'm too focused on finding Rokusai! That sword means the world to me, I've had him since I was six and he hasn't left my side since I was ten! Oh how could I forget him!!?? I'm so sorry Rokusai!!!!!

I quickly retrive Rokusai and hed back to bed, I'm not really tired so I deside to read the book that Build-a-Wall got me. Hmm... it's not too bad.

"Goodnight..." I hear Wall Mart call softly from accros the room. You know, she's not entirly bad... just really really stupid. I have a feeling that this won't be our only fight, but holding grudges is dumb so I deside to forgive her this time.

"Goodnight Bella..."

THE END... FOR NOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.   A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Enemy [Bella Wall and Akina Nomaki] cont.
Page 1 of 1