Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

**Lovino Vargas**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bellala
Bellala

**Lovino Vargas** Empty
PostSubject: **Lovino Vargas**   **Lovino Vargas** I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:11 am

Name: Lovino Vargas
Nicknames: Mr. Vargas, Mr. V
Subject: History (12th grade)
Teacher position: Teacher
Nationality: Southern Italian

Eye color: Hazel/Greenish
Hair color/style: Short dark brown hair with a curl on the right side of his head
Top half: Long sleeved red shirt with a black vest and tie.
Lower half: Grayish/blackish pants
Accessories: Reading glasses. He only wears them when teaching class.
Picture(s):
Spoiler:

Feliciano Vargas {Younger brother}- Carefree but clumsy brother of Lovino.
Not much is known about family.

Not much is known about his parents.

Character pros: Smart, grades fast, kind to students and women, good sense of humor, and good at pick pocketing.
Character flaws: Strict, timid at times, curses under his breath, envies his brother, rude towards men, and somewhat clumsy
History:
Lovino was born in South Italy and was raised there until the age of three, after a year when his brother was born during a vacation in North Italy. He learned the Italian language and English due to his parents' buisness trips. And a little bit of Spanish when he lived in Spain for a couple years. He met a good 'friend', as the Spaniard would call him, while living there and it was probably his only friend there besides his younger brother.

During a vacation to Belgium he made friends with a girl from Belgium, he developed a small crush on her during the few weeks spent there. He had to say goodbye to her but still kept in touch afterwards.

Lovino moved again to teach at Nightrow due to school’s not accepting him or had too many teachers at a school. He had to say goodbye to, Antonio, from Spain. Although he still keeps in touch with his friend back in Spain and in Belgium.

Likes: Tomatoes, pasta, any sort of form of Spanish/Mexican food, History, women, and certain forms of humor.
Dislikes: Any other foreign type of food, monsters, men, distractions, chores, and pranks.
Extra Information: I tweaked a few things from Romano. He is probably one of my favorite characters in Hetalia and I own nothing. I just think he’s cute <3 It was hard for me to come up with pros because he has so many flaws ;A; (Which is actually good xD)….It’s true, he’s nicer to women then to men :’D. I did add some new ‘Likes’ and ‘Dislikes’ in there as well.

Hunter: No
Back to top Go down

**Lovino Vargas**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightrow Monster Academy :: Out of character :: Accepted teachers :: Teacher groups :: Applied teachers-
Jump to: