Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Character information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soshi_lover
Preschool

Location : somewhere in the land of oz! (why do you need to know?)

My Character information Empty
PostSubject: My Character information   My Character information I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Name: Suki Kiryu
Scholarship: high school
Nationality: Korean

Appearance:

Eye color: brown and gold
Hair color/style: Blond with black streaks. Straight with bangs and long.
Top half: cute colorful tops with anime animals and characters on them. Usually v-neck
Lower half: short skirts and knee high boots usually colorful.
Accessories: teddy bear backpack, bangles, heart necklace, earrings.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family: Both parents are dead (Minho and Yoona Kiryu). Has one older brother Ryou and one younger sister Hanna. Hanna is dead Ryou is in the army. Has an aunt but is estranged from her.
Character pros: Suki is very attractive. She is a master of martial arts. She can cook well and is an amazing singer and dancer. She is very loyal to her friends but fatal to her enemies. She has cute charm and is very child like. She can fight with a wide range of weapons.
Character flaws: She falls in love too easily. She has a temper. She is sometimes very immature. She tends to annoy people and crys a lot. She oftem gets homesick and refuses to get out of bed when she does. She is impossible to wake up and as a result she is always late. She is also etremely ditzy.

History: Suki was raised as a monster hunter from a young age. Her parents and sister were killed by monsters. Separated from her brother she was sent to America. When she turned 12 she enrolled in the academy. When she found out that it was infested with monsters and there was no way out she took upon herself the duty of protecting others and killing the monsters.

Likes: Cute things. Her brother, pink, dancing and singing, K-pop, Shinee! U-kiss! She is in love with Jonghyun from Shinee.

Dislikes: Monsters, mean people, people who aren’t Shinee or U-kiss fans.

Extra Information: She is very short so always wears heels. She is a genius but no one knows because her personality is ditzy.

Hunter: Yes. She is a very dedicated one.
Back to top Go down

My Character information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightrow Monster Academy :: Out of character :: Accepted students :: Student groups :: High teens-
Jump to: