Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Nora Thorne

I bit my lip in frustration and confusion. I didn’t know what to say, I was speechless. Cecile…Kiki…my family.

…Almost all of them looked up to me. I turned my face back to him, and threw my arms around his neck. I was forcing myself not to cry because that would make look like a crying fool. I was silent for a long moment. My mind was nagging me to just confess.
Although my other side was telling me to not do it.

Should I or should I not?

…Screw it. “Hey…Derek…” I started, my heart beginning to pump. I was going to tell the truth here and it would be a weight lifted off my shoulders if I told him.

“Over time…I guess I fell for you. I don’t know what led me to it but just some part of me made me love you…”

I really wanted to add more but right now that’s all I could say. Except it all stopped when the door opened.

James Milrite

I smiled at her, I felt warm inside. Yes that sounded cheesy.

She stood up from her chair, making stand up as well and hug me. I returned the hug as well for a few moments.

“We should go inside.” I suggested and led her to the door. When I opened the door I saw two familiar faces.

“Well…what happened here?” I asked, a big cheesy grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Derek Carther

Nora flung her arms around me and I could feel my heart beating harder. I hoped she couldn't.
I rubbed her back for comfort, as well as hugged her at the same time. She was warm...

She confessed to me though... Was that what she was saying before she blacked out? Still, I felt... Kinda really happy.

I hugged Nora tighter. So I rubbed off on her. "I love you too, Nora... More then..."

I would have continued but... The door opened.

Again, James? AGAIN?! Legit?! This was the second time he interrupted us. Sure, he was my friend, but really?

"James..." I said, letting go of Nora quickly. I didn't mind it that much but... Nora probably would so...

"And Cecile!

"I was just comforting her..." I thought quickly. "The monster attack kinda spooked her..."

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

After that little hug thing, James suggested to go in.

"Okay." I said, letting him lead me... And...

"Derek?"

This was embarrassing... Walking into your brother having a romantic moment with your friend... Nice...

I was happy though. One, they were still alive, and two, they were getting along.

Still, I wasn't too sure about being in here anymore.

But they were really attacked...

And then I noticed the blood on Nora's outfit.

"Nora, are you okay?" I scrambled to her side.

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:39 am

Nora Thorne

My eyes widened when he confessed. He loved me to? At this moment I just wanted to jump out of this bed and run down the hallways and scream out the news. Of course I couldn’t do that and I didn’t have the guts to do it. It looked like he was going to say more until the door opened.

…Seriously this is like Déjà vu all over again. How come everytime that this happens we always get cockblocked? Derek let go of me and said that the monster spooked me.

Spooked me? It did not! I screamed because of the pain! “I did not get scared! I screamed because the pain was unbearable!” Again…déjà vu.

Oh the memories~

Cecile ran by my side and look at my bloodstained outfit. “I guess…the experience was kind of painful though.” I said rubbing the back of my head.

James Milrite

So we walked into one of their moments again, of course I’m used to this since this sometimes happens in class. I chuckled slightly at the scene. Of course he was lying. “Well sorry to intrude, I just brought Cecile here because she was limping so…” I explained rubbing the back of my head, not mentioning the other things that happened after that.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NEIN, WIR SIND DIE JAGER
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 am

Derek Carther

And here we go... Here's my old Nora.

"When did I ever say you screamed? I was covering up for the confession so you wouldn't get so embarrassed!"
... Oops... "I didn't say that!" I said with my hands covering my mouth.

I was getting ready to be slapped. I lied to myself, her slaps did hurt... Please don't hurt me...
But that's being childish.

'she was limping'

I could actually hear a snap coming from inside of me.

"Cecile!" I burst out of my position and pulled her over to my one side, checking her out. "What happened? I'm sooo sorry it happened! You're not totally hurt are you? This is all my fault! You're going to be okay!"

'STOP' she yelled at me. Maybe I went too far out there...

Oh darn, did I react more to Cecile then I did to Nora...? A slap twice as hard was coming my way, wasn't it? Oh darn...

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

I would have to ask Derek about this later. I wasn't totally sure about what happened. The monster attacked but with so much blood... He must have done something, right?

But James had to mention my limping. I was dreading that...
Derek started freaking out about me. It was like that time when I was young and I fell on the dining room carpet, scraping my knee. Derek went mad.

"STOP!" I yelled at him. If I didn't, he'd continue like a maniac. "Derek, I'm fine, nothing's wrong. Calm down..."

I took a deep breath. I couldn't explain to him what happened, I didn't even know myself what happened before.

"James... Maybe we should go...?" I subtly asked. Derek and Nora seemed like they were having their own movie moment... I didn't want to intrude anymore.

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:10 am

James Milrite

I blinked at the situation. I knew Derek was a little too 'overprotective' of his sister, me being an only child never realized that kind of feeling. Cecile turned to me, suggesting we should go.

I couldn't agree more. "Well, we're sorry to intrude. See you guys later, alright?" I said, gently taking Cecile's hand and leading her out, closing the door behind us. After I considered ebing out of their earshot I spoke up.

"It's funny how we always intude their 'moments', almost like a coincidence."

Nora Thorne

...I'm going to kill him.

But my hand hurts....how is that possible? I decided not to think about it, just consider Derek lucky that he doesn't get a slapping.

"You're such a twat..." I muttered, a displeased look on my face. I crossed my arms against my chest and stared at the situation in front of me. Cecile was limping and apprently James found her and helped her get here, and now Derek was going crazy over the situation. I couldn't blame him, he was close to his sibling. If one of my cousins were hurt I would freak as well. It's just funny how I practically died and Cecile was only limping....

I'm not jealous...

Cecile and James soon left, leaving Derek and me alone. I felt awkward now, I did tell Derek I loved him and he said he loved me...

"So..." I stared, feeling a bit awkward, "what you said was true....right?"

Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:09 pm

I felt almost relieved getting out of that room. I didn't want to be in there when Nora snapped... Someone, and that someone being Derek, could get seriously hurt.

"Yeah. I kinda feel bad about it." I confessed. No one interrupted me when I was having a moment with James. Then we were barging into theirs...
I don't think there's any way of stopping that though, so I left it for a while.

... But then I got curious. What were Derek and Nora talking about? My mischievous side came out.

"Do you think we should eavesdrop on them?" I asked James, winking in the process.
Thinking about what I said, I thought of home. My mother would never have approved about what I just said. She would have been disgusted...

Glad I wasn't home.

Derek Carther

A twat? I didn't think of myself as a twat...
Actually, I'd never heard the word twat before... But I only knew two British people, and that was just Nora and Arthur so... I ignored it.

But when James and Cecile left, it was just Nora and I again. Just the two of us.

"Of course I meant what I said." I replied, giving her a weak smile. Hm... That reminded me of a Doctor Seuss line. "I said what I meant and I meant what I said." I smiled.
I was childish... We all get it.

I thought that she owed an explanation though.

"The only reason I freaked out there about Feli is because she's more of a daughter to me then sister. I raised her."

I cared about both of them, both too much then I probably should have.

"Nora, whatever I throw at you, I love you, okay?"

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:03 pm

James Milrite

Cecile's suggestion caught my attention. Eavesdrop? It was impolite but...something inside of me wanted to know as well. What did they do after we barged into their little 'moments'

I did a little nod, "Eh, why not. I'm curious as well."

Nora Thorne

I bit the insides of my cheeks, listening to him speak. Really? A Doctor Seuss line? Oh well, close enough.

"Are you thinking I'm jealous?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I understand him being concerned about his sister because of how long they knew each other but me being jealous? Of course not...haha...

Seriously I thought my face was going to explode from how red it was getting. My heart was still beating from nervousness. What was there to be nervous about? I mean...we both confessed, nothing else...

I wanted to say something but my mouth was tight shut from all this. I didn't know what to say...again.

I guess I was famous for awkward moments that included silence. Some part of me wanted for him to leave, the other didn't. I gently hugged him again, resting my head in the crook of his neck. "I...I love you too."

Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:50 am

I smiled. I wasn't the only one. Besides, I wanted to know if behind our backs, they didn't hate each other or something.

Listening, I heard only mumbled sounds. A couple things stood out though. Stuff about how Derek raised me and how he loved her and how Nora loved him back. I giggled silently to myself. They were getting along, how cute!

And after that small while, I had already had my fun of eavesdropping. I was done. I stuck around though, it was nice being with James for a bit.

I thought back to the first time we barged in though, outside the library. I smiled again. I remembered, James promised me they'd end up happy. "You were right..." I mumbled to myself, glad.

"I hope for the best for them." I spoke to myself gain before taking my ear off of the closed door.

I stuck my tongue out at James. I was happy now, a bit hyper, even after all that happened today. "It was an eventful day." I said.
Everything came to an end though. Cutting through my excitement, I yawned. It was late now...

Derek Carther

... Maybe I did, maybe I didn't... I didn't know how to reply to that...

"Well I just didn't want you to feel like you weren't as special as Cecile."
That was technically a yes, wasn't it? Think before you speak, Derek...

Nora was cute though, she was blushing so much. I just wanted to hug her like a teddy bear, it was adorable!
She did the work for me though, apparently.

I hugged Nora back tightly, but still gently. I really had nothing more to say. 'Glad you're okay' was an option but... And 'I love you too' but I just said that.

Conversations were apparently very hard now.
Oh, romantic time!

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" I started, remembering Shakespeare's sonnet I learnt in ninth grade. "Thou art more lovely and more temperate..."

I paused... I didn't remember it all...

[[Okay, obviously I don't own that sonnet. XDDD]]

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:20 am

[AT LAST I REPLY...WITH DRY HUMOR]

Nora Thorne

Yea...sure.

Oh shut up, I'm not jealous. I mean...I have this guy all to myself now.

...That sounded...awkward. I'm now relieved I didn't say that aloud. In reponse, I could only scoff and let out a slight chuckle. My arms were still wrapped around his neck as I rested my head on hs shoulder, god...who knew this could get so awkward?

Someone help me...

And Derek just had to recite a sonnet...dear lord. I mean...I did like it but I just didn't know how to respond.

There should be a book for "Dating for Dummies."

Seriously.

I would read it in a heartbeat.

"You're so incredibly cheesy." I commented, pulling myself back to look in his eyes. Seconds later I shifted mine back because I realised how awkward that was. I wanted to slap myself. MIND...Y U NO WORK?

Oh god...Cassie got me addicted to those internet memes.

FFFUUU-

As if my mind was working on its own, my hands clasped his cheeks and I planted my lips on his. I realised just what I was doing seconds later...but I didn't pull back.

I didn't feel like it...

Scratch that, I liked this.

James Milrite

I guess...I found myself smiling as well. It was about time those two got along. I mean, seriously, those two were already from the start acting like an old married couple. Kind of ironic.

"So do I, reminds you of an old married couple don't you think?" I said, letting out a slight chuckle. I raised up from my spot and joined Cecile in a quiet yawn. After all this you would think you would be wide awake but to be honest I was exhausted. However she stuck out her tongue at me.

Honestly...I thought that was kind of cute. I really didn't know how to respond...

Crap, my cheeks were warm. I mentally slapped myself for that, as punishment. "I have to agree with you there...come on, I don't trust you walking back by yourself." I said as i grabbed her hand gently and pulled her softly down the corridor.

Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 am

Derek Carther

Dating for dummies...
I swear, I was able to hear Nora say that in my head.
I lived to make things awkward... That's okay though, right?

Haha, though. I was cheesy. It's how my parents, when they had time for me, taught me to grow up. How to woo girls at their parties to find a suitable fiance. Teaching a young kid how to be cheesy... Yeah, that went well in school until I learnt how to be normal.

But I lost myself in Nora's eyes. She was so pretty, like a little doll!
(Oh god...)

And I was kissed. Hey, I was kissed! I've kissed Nora maybe... Twice? But she never kissed me!!
Haha, score! Maybe cheesy was a good thing after all.

I liked this, but pulled away a couple seconds later. I was out of breath and my heart was beating really fast... Wow, I was feeling faint from it, too! FFFFFFUUUUUU-where'd that come from?

I looked at Nora's face again. She was blushing.
"You're blushing a lot for someone doing such bold actions." I said, probably grinning like an idiot.

Awkward... My face was probably killing the moment. I wasn't ugly, but I meant my grinning.
End this... End this awkwardness!!

I realized though... I was kind of tired... It was a long night and being worried really kills you for a night.

Let's look cool.

I kissed Nora's forehead before doing something drastic. Let's ruffle her hair!
"Get some sleep."

I had done a good job for the night for Nora's injuries, so I'd fix them up in the morning. After so much though, she must be tired, too.

I walked to the entrance of the door. "There's a friendster on the counter there," I gestured the counter, "so if you need anything you should call me.

"Try to get a good night's sleep, princess." I said, before opening and closing the door.

I didn't think about it that way, an old couple... I guess it did make sense though. Derek was too cheesy to be old at this time, though.
It was a good icon though.

I laughed though. Not only was James slightly blushing, but he took my hand and was walking me back.
I will admit, my heart skipped a beat. I felt really happy though. He was charming.
Hey, I have a prince. That wasn't very princely, but at the same time was.
Paradox?

"Thanks." I had to say, walking back. "I don't think I'd trust myself either." I laughed.

But I heard the clinic door open and close...
If Derek was on our tail, he would know we were eavesdropping... "Let's hurry, I don't want Derek seeing us!" I giggled a bit, raising my speed.

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Nora Thorne

I met way too many cheesy men in my life.

...Does that make me a something-magnet? I don't know, I don't even want to think right now. Sure my parents taught me...things but I actually never paid attention to them since I didn't need them.

Now I do.

Crap.

After we let go he said something that could kill a moment in an instant. I only blushed harder at that and turned my face away, "Idiot, you're like an instant mood killer."

I couldn't help but glance back at him after some of the heat escaped from my face. Where did I even get the tons of blushing from? My mom? ...Probably. Since my father was a flirter.

Typical French.

Yea I really do take a lot after my mom. I felt warm lips touch my forehead as he wished me goodnight, Well it was late and I couldn't blame him for being exhausted after all that has happened. As for me, I felt my eyelids getting heavier by the minute. Derek said something about a friendster on the counter and I merely nodded, smacking my head onto the soft pillow.

He couldn't see it but I smiled at the new pet name.

Oh crap, I'm falling for pet names already? Well FML.

"...Goodnight."

James Milrite

Right after I heard Cecile mention going back, the clinic door opened. Before I even reacted, wordly, I picked up the pace and involuntarily chuckled along with Cecile.

Why does she make me so happy?

It's just her personality and kindness towards others maybe...

I shook my head rapidly at the thought, I did tell her I liked her but for some reason I just didn't know how to respond really.

Curse my mind.

I slowed down once we were out of earshot and close by the hallway that led to her dorm. "Well we would have been screwed if he found us and earned a slapping from his fiancee," I mentioned, smiling widely.

Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Out of hearing range, James slowed down. I stopped with him.
His comment made me laugh slightly, though. Nora. Oh dear Nora. Slapping... We've been in the school for only a short while, and Nora's slapped people... Six times? I heard that she slapped James when I was unconscious once, so seven...? (For some reason, I feel like the number is right beside me...*)

"I'm sure Nora wouldn't slap either of us."
That wasn't true. I was totally aware that no matter how she felt, Nora would move her hand faster than her mind could process what she was doing.
She'd probably leave me though... Thank goodness, I was fragile.

"But Derek would probably nag us to death." I had to add. Knowing Derek... Well Derek was Derek. You can't change him, but he can change you... After days of rehabilitation... Doing whatever... Thinking about it, he could pass as a creep.
But not really.

I looked around though. We were right near my dorm... And a real embarrassing thought popped into my head.
Goodnight kiss.

Just like those movies I used to watch with Derek when I was younger. I didn't understand it until recently, seeing as I'm older...
But already? How could I even let myself think that?
Did I even like James**? I thought I did, but I was caught between duty and heart. My heart told me I was happy with him, but my duty as a child of a high class family was to fall in love with a highly responsible man who could take over the business if Derek failed.
Not that James wasn't responsible... It's just... He would be frowned upon in the family.
That shouldn't stop anything, should it?

Taking these chances... I already risked a lot to be in this school, what was another risk?

But I didn't want to be frowned upon myself.
That's not enough of an excuse.
Was I just trying to find excuses to not love James?

My mind was spinning from all of this, I was feeling dizzy, so I hurried along to escape from it. A good night's sleep would wash it all away.

--

My door was in sight. I turned around and smiled.
"Thanks James. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and rushed to my door.
I quickly turned around to wave, and hurried in.

That was a bit more rushed than I had thought it would be...
But if I didn't get out of there, more thoughts would pour in.
And then my mind would have died.

[*The number... It's right beside the reply box. umad?]
[**HAHA this is what you get for saying it first. XDDD umadagain?]

Derek Carther

I heard a small 'goodnight' from Nora. She made it hard to leave, it was adorable!
But I had to...

But returning to my dorm, James wasn't there.
Was he out with Cecile still? Should I check on her?

... I trust James.

"But he's not here..." I said to myself.

................................................................................................

"Let's pour water all over his bed."

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]   

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible; No Sleep [Nora and Cecilia]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2