Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazu-chan
Preschool
Kazu-chan

The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] Empty
PostSubject: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:48 pm

I ran my fingers across the spines of the books, skimming over the titles and looking for the correct book. If there was one thing I enjoyed about the horrid school, it wad their library. They had all sorts of books from all sorts of authors talking about all sorts of topics--and topics one would not see in a regular school, for that matter.

"Oh, there it is." I said pulling out a certain book. I walked over to a table and sat down, thumbing through the pages and looking for the chapter I needed to read. Ever since arriving at this school, I had done nothing but study, read, and go to after school clubs. I hadn't bothered introducing myself. Why bother?
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Jin Kaiiro

A book about reproduction vegetation being a pokemon ranger cooking. I wonder why milady would want such a thing. Well, as long as she was reading something, I guess. Miss Cassandra was expected to gain as much knowledge as possible while she was attending this school. It was only my duty to help fulfil this as her parents' request.

Something caught my eye though, a young girl, about milady's age, looking for a book. She must have found it because she sat down.

Maybe this girl could help me with my own problem.

"Excuse me, miss. Might I ask if there re any books about cooking in this library?" I asked formally. If there weren't, I'd have to be careful about what I rented for her. She wouldn't read just any big novel.
Back to top Go down
Kazu-chan
Preschool
Kazu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Just as I was getting to the end of the chapter, a frilly young girl--about my age--with long read hair came up and asked if there was a book on cooking anywhere. I raised an eyebrow. "It's a library." I replied. "Of course there are books on cooking." I sighed looked back at my book. "They're in the cooking section on the second floor. Just go up the steps." I jerked my thumb to where they were. Maybe now I could read in peace.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 pm

[Young girl? XDDDDD]

I sighed, maybe I was out of it. As she said, of course there would be some. To choose one...

"Thank you miss. I'm new here, I apologise." I said in regret, looking at the stairs.

"Thank you again for your time, miss. I do appreciate it." I added before going to the stairs.

A couple of minutes later, I had chosen the book I wanted for milady. Sweets. She liked sweets.

The librarian was nowhere to be found though so I took a book and sat at the same table as the young lady who helped me earlier.

Sudden Life; a story about a scientist and clone(Troll). I wondered what book she was reading so I carefully peered over, trying not to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Kazu-chan
Preschool
Kazu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 pm

The girl thanked me and headed off to do her own thing. I turned back to my book and continued reading. Once again, I had come near the end of the chapter when the girl sat down beside me and opened her own book. I ignored her. However, this did not last for long as I felt a pair of eyes staring over me.

My eyes flashed in her direction. "Can I help you?" I asked again. I didn't try to mask the irritation in my voice.

((I'm sorry. She's going to be a tough cookie to break. I'd like it if her and Jinn became friend though :-) or maybe more than that if the thing with mildady doesn't work out. DO I SMELL A LOVE TRIANGLE!?)
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Jin Kaiiro

Help me? She already did but her words from nowhere startled me.

"N-no... Sorry..." I said, putting my nose back in my book. It wasn't proper to speak to anyone without introducing themselves though.

"My name is Jin Kaiiro, miss." escaped while I flipped a page from the book. I read rather quickly so...

I was probably irritating her, as her voice suggested, but... I couldn't go against my nature, the Thorne family would have my head for it.
Back to top Go down
Kazu-chan
Preschool
Kazu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 am

Alyson Romann

This girl introduced herself as Jinn. Wasn't that a boy name? Strange name for a female. "It's Alyosn." I replied turning back to my book. "Not 'Miss.' And Jinn is a pretty stupid name for a girl." I got up and put the book back in its place, then grabbed a second one and sat back down with it.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Jin Kaiiro

Alyson... It was a pretty name. She was a pretty girl, though, the name suited her.

"I'm sorry mi... I mean, Alyson. I'm a servant so I grew up with formal speech. Pardon my language." I smiled. I got praise for my formal ways, so I hadn't adjusted to normal behaviour yet.

But me a girl? Did I really look that feminine? Was my voice that high? I thought I looked like a proper male... Or this morning, did milady do something to my hair without me realising? I felt my ego drop.

"Um..." I started, bashful now. "Miss Alyson, I think you are mistaken. I am a male."

How was this going to end?
Back to top Go down
Kazu-chan
Preschool
Kazu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Alyson Romann

A servant? That was something you didn't see everyday. I straightened my back. Wasn't that the same thing as a slave? A person serving another person? Aiding to their every whim or foolish desire?
"A servant, huh? Sounds a bit foolish." I smirked.

Jinn started acting all shy and bashful. Then quietly informed me he was, in fact, a male. I started at him blankly for a moment and said nothing. Then I burst out into hysterical laughter. This girl was a guy?!

Seriously!? But he was so feminine! "I-I can't believe that!" I cried through my tears. "You're just so.....girly!" I clutched my sides. I was laughing so hard they hurt. Laughter, that was something I hadn't done in a while. It felt weird.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:47 am

Jin Kaiiro

Foolish? Maybe it was... I wouldn't know, I hadn't grown up in another style. I only knew my ways. What would be so foolish though? I wondered for a moment.

"Perhaps it is but..." I paused for a moment to think it over once again. "It's not like I'm mistreated, miss Alyson. I enjoy my job to a great extent." I said with a small smile.

It was truthful. I loved being a servant of the Thorne family. There was nothing wrong with it, and they treated their servants with care.

Thorne's were independent mostly, so they didn't ask for much anyways.

"I am male though, miss Alyson... I never had expected myself to be feminine."

My voice was not that high. I hadn't gone through a big change yet... But I was only fourteen. It would change one day so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]   The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl  [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Only Joy for a Poor Lonely Girl [open]
Page 1 of 1