Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Thoughts [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:57 pm

[Broken. >8D Kiki: D:]

Kiki Walker

My leg. It hurts. bad. ''Owch!!!'' i rubbed my leg again. Owwwwwwwww! it hurt so much tear began to form in my eye. ''Mommy... I don't think I can walk, it hurts too much. The floor felt harrrdddd!'' I told Nora and Derek. I rubbed it again, a tear foriming in my othr eye. ''I think it's broken.. *sniffle*'' It hurt too much.

Last edited by 32Melody on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Derek Carther

I chuckled from Nora's action. Just like her.

Picking up the bandages for my arm, I heard Kiki's pain and...

"Nora, wait." I said, taking the bandages and quickly wrapping them around my arm.

If it hurt so much...

I approached Kiki and took her one leg.

"This might hurt a bit, Kiki. I apologise in advance." I said, slightly twisting her leg.

To the point where it was unbearable, her leg would be broken... I got worried, she was only a young nine year old. It would be hard to keep yourself in line for school, as well as be safe, with a broken leg.

"How is that...?"

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Kiki Walker

''I-I It hurts.. Am I going to be okay? Am I gonna be made fun fo by everyone else? I hope not, please say something good!!'' I was desperate, don't judge me. By this time it felt so nub and bad that ti felt as if wasn't there. I broke down and burst into tears, hugging Derek to comfort myself, whether he like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:54 am

I was sort of getting impatient but then I realized that her leg was probably broken. She then cried on Derek worrying about herself. I tried to look on the bright side. I once had a broken leg and it hurt like crap. I just had to use crutches.

"You're going to be fine, you just have to use crutches for awhile and you'll be good as new," I explained lowering to Kiki's level. But considering how small she was.....I dont know if they made crutches her size. She might have to use a wheelchair. I don't know I'll just see what happens.

One thing for sure was I hated acting motherly. It was just so tough for me already! Yea I might just push all of this work to Derek. Since he is playing the role as the "Father". ....No that's kind of rude. What if she actually thought we were her parents? I mean that's impossible that means I would haved her since I was seven. That doesn't make any sense at all!

To just get rid of all my thoughts, I got up looking for bandages to wrap around Kiki's leg in place for a cast. "Derek can you find something to work as a cast?" I asked still looking for something.

[Haha, I cant imagine Nora acting motherly. xD]

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NEIN, WIR SIND DIE JAGER
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:35 am

Derek Carther

Poor thing... She would be okay, I was sure of it, but...

"You'll be fine, Kiki. Let's get you bandaged up and set. No one is going to make fun of you." I reassured her, looking around the office. "Not under my watch."

I slowly let go of her, warmth from her hug fading. If it hurt we couldn't wait.

There were no materials for casts. One thing did catch my eye though.

Normal bandages wrapped around her leg would work, as well as this.

I picked up a stick like object, wasn't sure what it was(But it was harmless).

"Nora, I'm going to need your help to bandage this to Kiki's leg." I said, turning to her.

We would do this until we could get the right materials for the job. There was no other option.

[Wimpy... ;A;]

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Alright that's one less thing to do. I walked towards the two and found that Derek had a stick like object. I didn't know what the heck it was. "What is that?" I asked. When I broke my leg, which I dont know how long ago that was, I certainly don't remember anything like that.

Whatever

I was a little iffy about that. But I guess we had to make do on what we had. "So....We put that next to her leg and wrap it around with bandages?" I asked to see if that was correct. If I didn't go without instructions then I didn't know what I was doing.

I felt bad for Kiki. A broken leg hurt a lot. I certainly did not want to re-live the moment in my childhood.

[Wimpy posts ftw]

Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:14 am

Derek Carther

I nodded. Nora was exactly right.

"It's not like it's harmful." I said. It was just a stick like object, firm and sturdy. "There's nothing else to use, anyways, and if we don't hurry then something worse could happen." I whispered so Kiki wouldn't hear us.

I pulled up Kiki's leg and gave the stick to Nora, getting the bandages ready. We were all set.

Once we were done this, I would need to find some find of crutches for her.

"Ready, Nora?" I asked to make sure. "Kiki, if this feels awkward, you'll have to tell me right away."

If her leg was placed in the wrong way, it wouldn't heal correctly.

Spoiler:

Honey Love Love

Last edited by Soffie101 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:02 am

Nora Thorne

When he asked if I was ready I thought I was doing a surgical procedure. I was that scared. Oh come on! Its just putting a metal...stick against a leg and wrapping it! "Yup," I agreed.

I got the stick and gently placed it against the injured leg. I didn't just want to place it right smack in a second and hurt her. She was just a kid and pain was like your arm getting ripped off.

"And you got the banadages?" I asked daring not to say 'Bandages' and holding out a hand behind me to get them. This is not a surgical procedure, its just first aid. This is why I'll never be a doctor or nurse.

Back to top Go down
32Melody
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:28 pm

[NUNUNUNU. LACK OF ACTIVITY= D8 I'm so so so so so sorry! It's been really crazy at my house I couldn't actually post anything.. so yeah. It's calmer, now, so yeah~! C:]

Kiki Walker

I nodded, feeling a bit scared. ''Mommy.. what are 'banadages'?[xD]'' I asked curoiusly. I never heard of them, they sounded alot like 'Bandages'. I didn't know what they were up to, but I don't like secrets.. it's hiding things from your friends. I didn't like taht one bit. ''Mommy.. Daddy.. you.. aren't hiding anything from me.. Are you?'' I said, trying my best to not cry of pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts [Open]   

Back to top Go down

Thoughts [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2