Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

~Nora Thorne~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bellala

PostSubject: ~Nora Thorne~   Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Name:  Nora Thorne
Scholarship: Highschool
Nationality: French and British.

Eye color: Green
Height: 5'4"
Hair color/style: Long brunette hair.
Top half: White tank top with a black jacket over it.
Lower half: Jean short shorts
Accessories: Headphones, iPod, and a few bracelets
Other: A small beauty mark below her left eye
Picture(s):

Usual Outfit
Spoiler:

Family:
Mary [Mother]- A strict but very kind mother towards her family
Austin [Father]- A wealthy, quiet and serious, next successor of the Thorne family.
Melody [Cousin]
Brian [Cousin]
Cassandra [Cousin]
-rest of Family in France and England-

Character pros: Kind, helpful, good with guns [she can’t handle so many weapons], sneaky, great runner, speaks fluent French, and good with any subject except math.
Character flaws: Horrible at math, stubborn, sensitive, picky eater, holds a grudge for a long time, cannot think straight.
History:

Nora was born in France and been raised there ever since.

Nora came from a wealthy family and was always spoiled with clothes, accessories, etc. As much as the stuff she loved, she hated being spoiled. Her father was the eldest of his other two siblings. In their bloodline the next successor who has a daughter has to get a pre arranged marriage.

Her parents tried and tried but Nora was too stubborn and didn’t like any of the guys her parents picked. One day she got into a big fight with her father about this idea. She decided to rebel. She wore clothes normal girls would wear instead of fancy dresses, she became completely influenced by other girls at her school. She soon knew how to handle guns.

Courting became a nuisance to the brunette and tried to avoid them at all times but possibly couldn't. Her parents wanted her to be successful at almost everything. Singing, playing and instrument, dancing, etc. Although she was terrible at playing music she is okay with dancing but her cousins think her singing is amazing.

Nora always looked up on her cousin, Melody. However, Nora kept on making rash decisions. She became very close to Brian and Melody and a little bit with Cassandra.

Nora barely cried in all of her childhood. The only time she cried was from serious pain or just couldn't live like this life anymore. Her cousins and her servants helped her a lot and courting was a huge dislike.

She soon saw a flier for this academy and became well interested. She didn’t mind uniforms. Gearing what partner she might be assigned next she quickly packed all of her items and said goodbye to her cousins and to not tell anyone about this. Little did she know her 'future-husband' was going to the same school.

Likes: Music, Guns, sweets, history, nice people, running, and fiction books.
Dislikes: Her parents, monsters, rotten food, being late, pre-arranged marriages, alarms, being trapped.
Extra Information:
She never told her parents she was going to this academy. It was part of her rebellious plan.

Hunter: You bet ya.  

Extra Activities-
*Study Hall
*Choir

Thoughts:
Derek-
As much I would love to express my anger on him through this....I don't even know what I can even possibly think of him anymore. Do I love him or not? So freaking confusing!

Cassandra-
As annoying as she is, she still is my little cousin who can cheer me up when things are down. She's funny as hell I tell ya.

Brian-
He and I were pretty close back then. But when he entered highschool he changed, a lot. I don't even want to talk about it. But overall, he's a nice guy at heart.

Jin-
He may not know it, but he's like family to us. And we don't give that kind of treatment towards other servants. I just don't know what to say.

Cecilia-
One of my best friends so far. She and I are supposed to be sister-in-laws which is pretty awesome. I'm glad i met her.
"Monsters will eat us alive!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NEIN, WIR SIND DIE JAGER
Back to top Go down

~Nora Thorne~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1