Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Bonding over food [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Preschool

PostSubject: Bonding over food [Open]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

Kamal Ali

I sighed in puzzlement as right after I showed Annie the basics of the internet, she practically fled from the place. Was it something I did? Hm, maybe I was truly cursed not to have too much friends. Shaking my head to drive the thoughts off, I turned around to Alex, smiling softly, at least, Alex is my friend. Just as I was about to open my mouth to speak, my stomach gurgled loudly, in fact, it made the Librarian glare at me like a hawk. Ducking my head in slightly embarrassment, I whispered to Alex "I'll explain later, for now, let's get something to eat." with that I turned around and started for my dorm room.

A few minutes later, we arrived at my dorm, opening the door, I entered the room, only for Yuki to jump onto me and start to lick my face. Laughing lightly, I pushed Yuki off me and wiped my face off with a clothe that was on the desk. Quickly grabbing about fifteen cups of ramen, I expertly balanced it out with putting a few under my armpits, one ontop of my head, and the rest in my arms. Carefully balancing the cups, I stepped out of the room and turned around to close the door, thankfully both of my elbows could be moved enough for it to drag the door shut. With that, I glanced at Alex and said "Come on, to the Cafeteria." while slowly walking in the general direction of the Cafeteria.

Once we got there, I found the doors to be, thankfully, open. Walking inside and looking around, I saw one of the cooks behind a counter. Walking up to him I asked "Excuse me, but could I cook my Ramen here?" he simply looked up and me and shrugged his shoulders. Taking that as a yes, I smiled at him gratefully and walked behind the counter, into the kitchen, and went to the stove. Placing the cups next to the stove, I grabbed a kettle and hastily filled it up with water. Once everything was done, I grabbed a tray and placed all the cups in it. Walking out of the kitchen, I looked at Alex cheerfully and stated "Well, you can get some food from here, or you can take a few of my cups of Ramen if you want."
Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over food [Open]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:05 am

Cassandra Thorne

I was ridicously hungry. I would ask Jin to get me something but instead I figured i would just head to the cafeteria. I was probably going to ask for anything. Just something to keep my stomach from grumbling and be full of delicious food.

I opened the cafeteria doors, surprised to find it unlocked. I smelled something really good. Was that....Ramen? I hadn't had ramen in ages! I was just stuck with caviar at my mansion and now it was delicious noodles.

The workers at the cafeteria looked at me strangely but I ignored them and opened the door quietly. The closer I got the more I wanted ramen. Nora didn't like it because it had a strange taste. I dont know about Jin but whatever. There were two men making it and i couldn't help but walk over to them. There was a wold also which caught me by surprise, it was tame right?

"Hello~ whatcha making?" I asked even though I didn't know them. I did know they were making ramen. It just slipped out of my mouth.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NEIN, WIR SIND DIE JAGER
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Preschool

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over food [Open]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:14 am

(( Wait, was what Tame? Yuki isn't here with me. :C ))

Kamal Ali

I looked intently at Alexander, awaiting his response when suddenly, a girl popped right behind me from out of nowhere, making me jump in surprise. "The heck!?" I yelped. Thankfully my Ramen didn't fall off the tray, god forbid if it did. Turning around, I saw that the girl who almost gave me a heart attack was staring rather hungrily at my Ramen. I couldn't help but notice that she was...short. Short and pretty. Raising a eyebrow at her in slight Amusement, I muttered "I made some Ramen, would you like some?" I asked while slightly straining the first two words, I was very prideful about my cooking skills, even if I was rather modest when talking about them.

((Sorry for the late and bad post. D:))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over food [Open]   

Back to top Go down

Bonding over food [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1