Nightrow Monster Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrow Monster Academy

For an elite academy, things aren't so bad. You live away from your parents, can do whatever you want, you can even live the thrill of being a monster hunter! It's perfect. What happens though when the monsters take over?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:38 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Seize the Lights. [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soffie101
Administrator

Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:07 am

Derek Nevine

She was a lot more confident now compared to "Good girl." I said, letting my arm that was up loosen. I knew it; she could take care of herself.
Just in case, though, I would have her blind side.

I took advantage of the situation and analyzed the monster as it did the same for us. The machinery was probably perplexed from our actions of protecting each other.

"Let's be brave together, then." I finally lowered my hand completely.

My gun made a clicking sound, ready to shoot.

The monster flinched from the noise, starting to wiggle around. "This thing is..." I started thinking out loud.
Was it taunting us?

My free hand balled up into a fist. "Ladies first." I said.
I knew I had quick reflexes, so if Nora shot at it and it attacked, I could be on guard to push her out of the way or something.

Cecilianne Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

The lights flickered, making a chill run through my spine. Creepy atmosphere? Bad. Creepy atmosphere with monsters around? Worse.

Note to self, check the lighting afterwards.

Suddenly, I heard a voice ways down the hallway. James had heard it too, asking if I had in the first place.
I deciphered it for a moment.
"That was Derek!" I said my conclusion.

Out of instinct and stupidity, I wiggled my hand out of James' and ran towards the voice. "Derek!" I called, which again was stupid of me. Still, he was there!

Harmony Darling

I kept running for my life.
Remember how I was going on about things I wasn't? I also wasn't a track master. In other words, I was running out of air, fast! I just needed to stop for a minute.

My lungs felt like they were on fire. Could they hold out until I got into some safe room? Please!
I took a second to catch my breath before the desperation kicked in again and made me dart off. While doing so, though, I felt a tug on my right foot. My shoe's strap was coming loose; probably why I had been tripping so much lately.

"Damn it!" I cursed, running and skipping.

"Où es-tu?" I heard in the distance. It was relatively close, and whether it was my imagination or reality, I was following it.
I think it was Brian, though...
I don't care who... Save me!

"M'aider!" I cried again, my mind still fuzzy. I might have called 'I'm here' at some point or another, but...

The corner! Whatever thought was going through my head was cut off when I reached that corner. Whoever called was around it.

Sure enough, it was Brian. "Brian!" I called his name, trying to reach him. He was a hunter. Heaven was smiling upon me.

Suddenly, my shoe gave. The strap snapped off of my shoe, causing me to fall forwards.
"Shit!" I cursed again.

I went and grabbed for whatever was in front of me, which...
Brian, I am so sorry.

Last edited by Soffie101 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:33 am

Nora Thorne

It irked me that Derek went into protective mode and then he suddenly did what any 'gentleman' would do and let ladies go first. I pulled the trigger. A bullet dashed through the hallway, completely missing the enemy. My palms were sweaty beforehand and my gun was slipping out of my hold. I backed away, obviously angering the monster. My throat clenched and I turned stiff. I glanced over to Derek, all my determination was gone and fear took over me.

The monster looked as if it towered me and everything came back again. Everything that made me fear it and I felt the pain within my stomach. I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

James Fujiwari

Cecile suddenly ran. I was taken aback but without thinking I followed her. Even if monsters were among us, I just wanted to know if Derek was alright. I mean, he is strong and all but still I was concerned.

A gun shot was made and we were really close to it. By close, I mean we were just around the corner. The sound so loud that it was still ringing for a few seconds. The bullet was lodged in the wall.

It didn't hit any of us luckily. But I didn't want to look around the corner. Something was there besides Derek and Nora.

Brian Thorne

I almost fell when Harmony fell on me. I couldn't help but laugh for a moment for it was incredibly 'awkward' to feel her against me. "Jesus Christ, Harmony, you're too cute." I laughed. I wasn't really that worried for Harmony, I always thought of her being capable to do whatever. She seemed strong so I let her have her ways. But this was just too funny.

Her. Bumping into me.

I'm taking this whole situation too lightly. "Little beauty, you don't have to be running so fast~" I teased, poking her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:04 am

(Writing this on my iPad...)
Cecilianne Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Lillian Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

While running, sounds were getting more clear. Derek and Nora were around here, and by around here, I meant around the corner.
A bullet cut through the air near James and I, causing me to almost trip backwards out of fear. If I was any farther in the hall, I could have been shot...
Good going, Cecilianne...

There were multiple gunshots that could be heard now. I was so scared, but I needed to see.
I pearled over the corner. Sure enough, it actually was Nora and Derek(where if it wasn't, I'd be so embarrassed of thinking it was infant them). They were defending themselves from a huge monster.

This was actually my first time seeing a monster like this. It shocked me; it looked so... All I thought was the word shadow, but it wasn't a shadow, and it looked... I couldn't describe it, really. I just felt as if I saw someone else there; a person.

The 'monster' looked weak, though, so it didn't seem like much of a threat to Derek. Still,I was worried.

"James, what do we do?" I asked, falling back from the corner.

Derek Carther

Nora acted as I said, but the bullet she shot flew and missed the target. The monster was now aggravated, and it showed, twisting itself in several ways.

After studying monster behaviours, this was a sign it was going to attack.
Just as I thought that, it lunged towards Nora. "Bad idea!" I yelled at it. I pushed my way in front of Nora and pulled the trigger on my gun three times.

Each time I shot, I yelled something.
"This is for damaging the school!" was one.
"This is for wasting my time!" was two.
"This is for scaring those who are precious to me!" was three.

The monster made terrible screeching sounds. It jerked for a while, taking only two bullets(the second and third one), but then lunged again.

This time, it attacked me, getting my left arm. Though it hurt, I pulled myself together to shoot at it again.
Unfortunately, I'm an idiot and didn't really realize what I was doing. Instead of shooting it, I hit the half-gas-half-solid monster hard with my gun.

Again, more screeching noises. It was inhumane.
"Geez." I grunted, holding my arm.

I looked over to Nora to make sure she was okay. Other than being scared, she didn't seem injured. Good.

"One more shot can kill this thing." I said to myself, raising my gun again.

I decided to be funny. "Hasta la vista, baby." I said in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice as I shot my gun again.

Harmony Darling

I felt kind of like Nora right now; I just wanted to slap the living hell out of Brian right now. How could he joke around at a time like this?!

"Shut up and take your gun out!" I yelled at him in between hard breathing. "Something's back there."

I picked myself up and almost fled behind Brian. If I was behind him, not only would I be out of his way, bit I would be out of his vision so he wouldn't see me blushing. Of all people, it was Brian.

I guess it wasn't that bad, but... Still, I had never seen Brian fight before. Would he be capable of doing this?
More than me, anyways.

I had some time though. "Where's your family?" I asked. They needed to be alright, too.

Last edited by Soffie101 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Nora Thorne

I couldn't even react when Derek kept attacking the monster. He looked so angry and wouldn't stop. I didn't know how to react instead of just standing there, surprised what I was seeing. All this time I never seen him fought that much since I would take over but this really surprised me.

The monster only took two shots out of the three causing it to be angravated. "De-!" I was too late, the monster injured his arm just like that. He had the nerve to look at me while he was obviously in pain.  I gestured my eyes to his arm to stop it, I would take over.

He turned back and shot it. The monster falling into pieces and then disappearing. 

I didn't realize my legs were shaking the whole time until now. I had to basically limp towards Derek and embrace him to make sure he was actually there. "G-god dammit, Derek."

James Fujiwari

Everything escalated so quickly that only I and Cecile could watch. Everything ended and only Derek got injured. 

I came out of our little corner to see Nora hunched over, hugging Derek. The walls around them had missing paint on them and dents all over it, it was a pretty big scene.

"Are you two alright?" I asked, walking towards them. I turned my head to Cecile, signaling her to come out.

Brian Thorne

"Gee, lighten up. If you worry yourself too much you're going to hurt yourself." I scoffed, preparing my gun. she said something was back there and she immediately turned to where it was.

I scrunched my eyes to see what she was trying to look at. I knew she was scared, especially with all this hard breathing of hers. "Calm down, at this rate you may go into a panic attack." I reminded her. 

She asked where my family was. Where were they anyway? I knew Cassie was safe with Jin in the gym. But Nora. I know she can handle these monsters but all alone? I hope she wasn't. 

"Cassie's in the gym. I'm trying to find Nora right now. You don't need to worry about that right now, Harmony. Worry about yourself for once."
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:23 pm

(Writing this on my iPad...)
Derek Carther

The monster disappeared in four wasted bullets.

My arm was only slightly hit, but it actually hurt a lot more than I had previously thought. It was bleeding, but it didn't click with me at first.

Nora stumbled over and hugged me. I automatically held her tight with my clean arm; I made sure not to get any blood on her.

"It's okay, it's okay." I said as I rubbed her back.

I saw James come out, and Cecilianne followed behind. It made me a bit mad that James knew she was there and he didn't have her in a safe place, but I knew he could handle anything that threatened them... I had mixed feelings, in other words.

"Nora, let's get ready to go." I whispered to Nora before I went to talk to James.

"James, are you two okay? Report." I said.
I hid my injured arm behind my back. Nora and James had probably seen it. I didn't want Cecilianne know, though.

As Derek shot the monster, I had his myself; I didn't want to see anything. Because of this, I didn't know what was happening. James went out on his own to check on the two, so I stayed where I was. I knew I'd be getting in the way, otherwise.

Soon, though, James signalled me out. I immediately ran to him, staying close.

Something was off about Derek, and Nora seemed shaken. I can see why, but it was painful to see the strong Nora look so vulnerable.

"Nora... Derek..." I mumbled their names as I reached for James' hand.
I didn't want anything to happen to James either, as something did to them.

I soon hid my face in James' arm. I was finally breaking down on my own; this was scary. I needed to be brave, but...

Harmony Darling

Lighten up? How dare he. I mean, it was probably a good idea... But monsters weren't something to be so casual about.
And a panic attack? Too late, I was already having one.

Why did I choose to go to a monster infested school in the first place?

I was finding myself grateful that I found him, though. Earlier, yes, I was worried, but now... I didn't really know what was happening to me, but I felt more or less safe now.

I mean, I guess... No monster could be worse than Brian... Right?

"Worry about yourself for once." was what he said.

I was touched by his words. No one had ever told me something like that. I was taught that I was unable to worry about myself.

I found myself crying by that statement. No one... No one had ever... Ever...

"Shut up..." I managed to say somewhat normally in between muffled sobs. I didn't want him to see me crying. "You're so stupid..."

In my head, though, I was thinking the opposite. I wanted him to keep talking; I wanted to hear his velvet voice. He was so strong and kind to me... I was the stupid one.

I couldn't have Brian all to myself, but just for now, would it be possible if he could be mine?

Jin Kaiiro

[Time to make this baby blind!! >:D]

Time stood still. The gym was filled with people, but I could only care for miss Cassandra. Sir Brian basically ordered me to protect her, as well as it was also my duty to keep her safe.

But they were taking too long. Milady Cassandra was my top priority, but I also had orders to watch over miss Nora. I was considering going to help Brian find her, but that would mean bringing milady Cassandra with me, putting her in danger.

I hesitantly rubbed milady Cassandra's back. In normal circumstances, I wasn't allowed to touch her unless she initiated the action, but this event was probably taking its toll on her.

I stared at the gym door, waiting for sir Brian and miss Nora to come through at any minute.
There was still no sign of them, though. There weren't even sounds of distant running.

"Milady Cassandra, are you alright?" I tried distracting myself. I took off my uniform's vest and draped it over her shoulders.

Last edited by Soffie101 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:04 pm

James Fujiwari

"We're fine but...your arm..." Derek's arm of his needed to be taken car of really soon. With that type of injury out in the open it could get infected. I motioned Cecile to move closer to the both of them, thinking that we should stay as a group all together, but Cecile wasn't responding.

She held tightly onto me and she looked like she was frightened. Almost about to breakdown. "Cecile?"

Nora Thorne

"James...Cecile..." I didn't know how to react to the both of them. While I was relieved to see the both of them fine and not injured, I didn't really feel any surprise or joy seeing them. Cecile looked frightened and James surprised and on full alert of his surroundings.

"Where were you two?" I asked, getting myself up. They should have been at the gym, along with the other students.

I felt my stomach plunge from fear. Something was coming. I tried to ignore it but there were so many things going on at once: Derek's arm, James and Cecile, the rest of my family, and our own safety all together. I found myself shaking.

Brian Thorne

"Harmony, I'm sorry to be blunt here, but you're the one being mindless here." I really needed to get this into her head, she needs to stop some things that bother her every once in a while and now it's the time.

"You really need to worry about yourself here. Not everyone is going to take a bullet for you and not everyone is going to jump in front of you when you're about to be killed! You're just lucky I'm here with you." I actually sounded a bit rude but I really needed to get my point across. Harmony is smart but at this rate, if she were by herself, she would have been dead by now.

I couldn't imagine her dead, that just seemed impossible.

Something was lurking behind us and the moment I turned around a monster had to be following us. There was a bit of hesitation when I raised the firearm at it since Harmony was right next to me.

In one shot it was gone. "Move it, more can be coming just by the sound." I placed my hand on her back so she was still beside me and also to prevent her from unconsciously moving away.

Cassandra Thorne

I wasn't aware on how long I was silent. Every sound I heard was many people talking at once, some where crying and others were laughing and telling stories as if it were just a normal day.

Jin surprised me with his hand on my back. I didn't mind at all, I didn't realize how much comfort I needed until he did that. It also reminded me that I had been watching the door for too long. Every time it opened it was either more students coming in that were absolutely terrified and about to break down and the rest were hunters to scared to fight anymore.

It made me tremble just thinking where everyone I knew went. I had to keep convincing myself that they were fine and they were doing their job.

"No." I answered honestly. "I'm really worried..."
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:54 am

Derek Carther

James had noticed my arm pretty easily. "It's fine, it's just a big scratch. It'll make a really awesome battle scar." I joked to lighten the mood.
It hurt like a bitch, but I didn't need them knowing that.

I noticed Nora was still shaking. I kept rubbing her back to comfort her. "Come on, it's okay."

Cecile turned and hid into James. She was still young; this was a terrible experience. I shouldn't have let her come to this school with me...

"We need to get out of here before something else happens." I announced. Being team leader was natural for me, so announcements were just fly.

I heard James and Nora say my name, but I stayed where I was.
Be brave... Be brave...

"I wanna go home..." I mumbled. "Where no one is hurt."

Something was in the atmosphere, and it was like I had seen this all before. Now that I had a bit of time to actually think and see what was happening, it was like a ton of bricks just hit me.

Derek said we needed to go, and I couldn't agree anymore, but I still couldn't shake this feeling.

"Deja vu..." I said, shaking my head a bit.

Harmony Darling

"Shut up!" I repeated after hearing his big speech. I knew he was right... I think I was just afraid. Denial and defensiveness just crawled out. All that fluff that was there before just darkened in front of my eyes.

"I don't need anyone to take a bullet for me, and I don't need the likes of you to..." I hesitated for a minute, realizing what I was saying, but I couldn't stop. "I don't need you to love me, or to protect me!"

I lied. I was scared of someone possibly lecturing me out of care.

I wiped my eyes and took a breather. "I mean, I guess I'd usually say that... I'm sorry." I finally apologized. "I don't know what's happening to me."

I actually did know what was happening. All this pressure was giving me bipolar mood swings.

Suddenly, a monster came around the corner. Brian had killed it, but it really shook me up... Again.

Brian started pushing me to go. I let him guide me, but I also let my mind wander.

What if I died here? What if my famiy-not the family at home, but my school family-died here?

"Brian, don't die." I simply said as I thought this.

Jin Kaiiro

She said she was worried, so now I was really torn. I was raised to follow my orders, but... But sir Brian never verbally told me to stay here.
But on the other hand, mister Thorne ordered me to protect milady Cassandra.

"Milady..." I started. If I could find the rest of the Thorne family, though, I could put her mind to rest. "If you promise to stay with the crowd... Find mister Arthur or mister Klaus... Then I will go find your family."

I took out my transporter to ready my spear; not the mainstream weapon of choice, but my specialty.

"You need to promise to stay safe, though. I am going against my orders from your father." I repeated to make it more serious.

Besides, if mister Thorne found out that I disobeyed him, I could possibly be taken away from milady.

Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:27 am

James Fujiwari

I didn't really like Derek's response to his arm, the injury seemed somewhat serious to me. Especially when we're out in the open, it could attract monsters. Right now all of us needed to get to safety. Even with Cecile is with us and we needed to get to the gym fast.

"We'll be home someday, hopefully soon." I said, referring to Cecile. I felt bad for her. She's been through a lot, I can tell. I didn't want her to get hurt.

I turned to Derek, "The gym should be on the same floor...it's just on the other side of the school..."

Nora Thorne

"Jesus Christ you guys."

These guys were just 'huh we should leave' and 'I want to go home' and all we're doing is standing like fish bait. I headed off on my own despite my mind telling me something was up ahead and this was a terrible idea. I didn't trust my gut anymore. After the incident my gut fooled me and I was just going to go what I wanted to do.

Even though I was scared for what may happen I kept convincing myself I was strong and I knew what to do when something came up.

My eyes kept fooling me when I was a bit further from the others. All I wanted was to get out of here and get to the gym where Cassie, Brian, and Jin would be. Even some of the classmates I befriended would be in there, I knew it.

Nothing was going to hurt me

Brian Thorne

"It's fine, I'm just worried. It's not safe being alone out here especially when you're not a hunter. Right now, let's get you to the gym with the rest of the non-hunters." I explained, keeping her by my side. I didn't dare letting her go, I didn't want her to get hurt at all.

I'm confused why I worry over her, I know it's not just because I don't want someone getting hurt or dying because of me. It was confusing like I just didn't want her to get hurt, simple as that. But it was something more complex than that. I can't really explain it.

For now I went to a classroom and opened the door, "For now we'll stay in here, I see more monsters up ahead."

Cassandra Thorne

"What...?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He can't just leave. I know he wanted to find the others but I didn't want him to leave!

"Please don't..." I felt my eyes well up with tears, I didn't want him to go. I embraced him, crying on his shoulder. "Please don't. Please stay here, they're fine I know it!" I exclaimed. I know Nora, Brian, and the others are strong. They know what they're doing. Jin didn't have to go out there, I didn't want my closest friend to leave me.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:41 am

Derek Carther

James didn't seem to like my little joke. It kind of was stupid, but at least the topic was my stupidity and not more worry.

All of a sudden, Nora started walking away. She was probably getting fed up over the talk of leaving.

"Well let's start getting our girls to the gym sooner than later." I said to James as I patted Cecilianne's shoulder.
I then addressed her, saying, "Cecilianne, it's alright. We'll bring you home once the doors open. I promise."

I pat her shoulder one more time before letting my free hand slip. I started walking the direction Nora was going.

While walking, there was a dark atmosphere growing in the halls. I could feel it...

"Nora," I called her to try and stop her. She would be safer if she was closer. I looked behind me to make sure James and Cecilianne were still in sight, then sped up a bit.

"Nora, something's not right." I kept going.

I slightly tightened my grip on James. Hopefully soon wasn't soon enough.

"James..." I whispered his name.

I took in what everyone was saying, and Derek and Nora were leaving for safety.
"Let's go..." I said.

I had heard Derek speak to Nora a little farther, saying something wasn't right.

I felt it, too. It was in the air. "Let's hurry and be safe."

Harmony Darling

Not a hunter... Hmph... I should have become one, but I didn't really have the guts to hold any kind of weapon, so...

Brian kept stringing me along, all the way into an empty classroom.

Although it was for safety, this was a bit sketchy...
"C'est tranquille(It's quiet)." I said about the room. It was just a normal classroom, so would the seal hold?

"Etes-vous d'accord(Are you alright)?" I asked Brian, slightly scanning for injuries.
We just went over this, I know, but there was a prick of... Some unpleasant feeling when I thought of Brian hurt. I felt like I needed to check if he was okay.

Jin Kaiiro

Milady Cassandra was crying... I felt really guilty for causing it, but... I was still worried about the rest of her family.

I took out a handkerchief from my pocket and dabbed away some of her tears. "Please don't cry, milady."

Her word was final, though. I needed to stay by her side.

"Alright, I will stay here, Milady."

I pulled out my friendster. 'Calling' someone would probably make a sound, so I didn't want to possibly put anyone in danger, but I had it out just in case someone needed to contact me soon.

Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:17 am

Nora Thorne

Derek was right sometimes but I just needed to get out of here. I can feel anxiety build up inside of me as I keep moving. I know there was something there. I stopped, gun in hands. I’m ready; I’m ready to kill anything that prevents us from getting to safety. Today was not the day to slide by me easily. I just need to face a monster once more. I was pathetic back there. That’s not how I roll.

“Come out here, fucker.” I said aloud, aiming anywhere where the monster may appear. “You’re not messing with us today.”

I wasn’t going to let myself fall to these pathetic creatures called monsters and no one is going to stop me from protecting the ones I care about.

James Fujiwari

Nora is being such an idiot right now. She really changed after the incident but after getting hurt like that you’d think you would back off and stay where it’s safe. Not to her, she really thinks she can pull everything off. I don’t hate her I just think her choices are unrealistic sometimes.

She just gets on my nerves a lot.

“Nora, stop.” Of course that wouldn’t convince her. I felt Cecile keep hanging on to me; I knew we had to stop. This wasn’t safe at all, I felt like something really bad is going to happen.

“Isn’t there another way to the gym? I remember there’s a longer path but I don’t know if the monsters are there. This is the shorter path since it’s just straight but…” The longer path was just a bunch of turns but that felt dangerous.

This isn’t going to go well.

Brian Thorne

The room is completely dark. Light might attract those monsters to blocking the exit. We had to sit in the dark until we felt like it was safe to go out again. I nodded in affirmation to her statement about the room. It’s quiet but dark. I went towards the middle of the room and sat between a row of desks.

“Je suis comme çi comme ça. Et tu?” I replied. Nora and the others still made me worry. I needed to contact somebody. I tried calling Nora but she didn’t pick up, this made me a bit scared. I didn’t show it but what if she was hurt? That couldn’t happen again.

I decided to call Jin, Cassie never picked up anyway.

Cassandra Thorne

I was so relieved to hear Jin will be staying. I took the hankerchief, I know Jin would say to keep it so I put it in my pocket. I sat back down, a feeling welling up in my stomach made me feel a bit indifferent. I was worried about Brian and Nora but I was so happy to have Jin with me. I didn’t want to be alone and I didn’t really like Arthur that much. He’s weird.

All I could do now was wait and stare at the main entrance of the gym.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:45 am

Derek Carther

"Nora, come on." I sped up a bit again to keep her in sight. She seemed a bit different.

When she swore, James also said something. I kept her at the corner of my vision before I replied to James. "Yeah, there's another way, but we're already going this way. The closer we are to the gym, the better." I replied.

I will admit, maybe going into a classroom right now would be the safest since we were in a group of four, but we were getting close anyways.
My intuition is never wrong, and I felt something was going to happen. We needed to pick up the pace.

"Come on, James. Cecilianne, be strong for us, alright?"

I went up beside Nora and placed my hand on her shoulder.
"Good job, sheriff, now stand down. Let's just hurry, okay?"

Derek asked me to be strong, and I knew I had to...
Something was dark and cold about all of this, though.

"Yes, Derek..." I agreed anyways. Besides, Nora was trying to be really strong. I needed to follow her example... But not to the point where I was challenging monsters; I'd be dead within seconds.

Then, I heard something. It was faint... But it was there.
"Did you hear that?" I asked James, looking around us.

I didn't trust my eyes for a moment. I saw blood everywhere, and not just the blood coming from Derek's arm, but blood splattered everywhere.
I saw a shadow both in front and behind us, but because of the blood illusion, I couldn't tell if it was real or not.
I was going mad, so that sound could have just been my imagination, too...

Still, I was so scared now for some reason.

Harmony Darling

Brian moved to the middle of the room. I moved a bit as well, but I stayed the same distance away from him as I did the door.
I had to squint a bit to see him; it was really dark.

"Il n'y a pas les plaintes(No complaints)..." I crossed my arms as I said that.
I felt a little relieved to hear he was alright, though... Of all people, right?

Brian took out his friendster and started to call someone. I took the opportunity to look around the classroom.
Nothing was really out of place. It just looked like a closed classroom for the day, nothing more.

It looked like we were safe for now.

Jin Kaiiro

I was about to tell Milady Cassandra to keep my handkerchief when she did so. The mistress could almost read my mind.

Suddenly, my friendster started ringing. I was right, it did make a sound(I had never really used it before), so I was glad I didn't try calling anyone.

I looked on the screen and it said Brian was calling me.

I pressed the button to answer the call. "Sir Brian, are you alright? Did you find lady Nora?" I asked right away in a whisper, as to not make a dangerous scene.

Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 pm

James Fujiwari

I saw it.

Strangely it didn't go for Nora at all. It just went passed her and disappeared. Was I the only one that saw that? It was right there. And Nora looked like nothing happened.

Something was behind me now and I let go of Cecile and pushed her away for safety. It was the same monster and it decided to catch me by surprise.

I quickly went for my gun but it was too late. "Wait-" Everything went dark way too fast, the pain, and the rush of adrenaline lasted only a few seconds.

Nora Thorne

"God dammit, it was right there!" This just made me pissed. It just somehow teleported out of thin air. Of course, Derek had to tease me about it.

My hand met his cheek with a full swing. I wasn't going to take his teasing crap right now, this is serious! "I never knew that monsters could fucking teleport! And you're just gonna stand here and say 'wow good job'???? This is serious! Don't be all high and mighty like-"

I turned my head back to where James and Cecile where. That monster, that same monster was right there right behind James. He reacted quickly but it was too late.

He fell down.

"James!"

Brian Thorne

"JIN, WE NEED BACKUP!! WE NEED... UP... WE..." I was adding the fuzzy sounds for a more dramatic effect. We really needed to stop worrying for a few seconds so I decided to act like I was in danger.

I couldn't help it but I laughed right after I said it. "Just kidding, bro. How's it going back there?"

[short post ;;]
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Derek Carther

A monster had strangely teleported like some kind of capsule monster, but... They didn't usually do that, did they? I mean, I had never seen one do it...

Anyways, Nora slapped me! Again!! Again!!! My beautiful face. "Ow!" I jerked at the time.
Was my cheek red? Was it? I hope I wasn't bruising...
Dang, she had a hit.

She ranted for a minute, and while I checked to make sure James and Cecilianne were alright again... There was the monster that 'teleported.' It was right there.

"James! Damn it!!" I cursed, bringing my gun out again. James pushed Cecilianne out of the way, but she started tripping, so I grabbed and hid her eyes from the sight.

James was quick, but he was hit, and it looked bad.
I shot at the monster when I had the chance, and it disappeared into thin air.

I didn't let my guard down as I looked down at James.
Cecilianne struggled away from me. "Cecilianne, don't..." I tried keeping her from doing anything. I knew one look and she would break.

Everything was happening so fast, I just wanted it to stop.
James pushed me away all of a sudden and Derek caught me. Gunshots... And then dead silence.

I managed to push away from Derek to see if James was alright.

My whole world seemed to collapse. Something just broke.
Soon everything was happy again, as of nothing went wrong. Really, what did go wrong? I couldn't really remember much; I knew I was forgetting something, but I didn't remember what.

I looked down at my feet. James was lying there, sleeping. I slightly smiled, bending down to sit beside him. "James, we're not supposed to sleep in the hallways." I said, pulling his head onto my lap.

His skin was a bit cold; not too much so but getting there. I didn't have anything to drape over him, so I felt bad, but I would wake him up soon enough.

I nudged him a bit. He didn't show any signs of wanting to wake up. "James..." I whispered his name. I knew he was tired. I started stroking his hair. "Please?" I tried again.

It was just him and I right now, no one else. I could hear people talking around me, but I just assumed they were the students walking around or the normal illusions; I ignored it all. People were probably wondering why James was randomly sleeping outside of his dorm room. I didn't want him to be too embarrassed.

"Come on, James."
I bent down and kissed his forehead, continuing to stroke his hair. It was softer than I had thought. Maybe because I was short, I never got to touch his hair before.

I felt my eyes starting to sting, as well as soon felt a hot stream go down my face.
Because all of this was just a happy dream.

"Please wake up, James." I tried one more time in a calm voice. He still didn't move.

Memories one by one started coming back, but these were dreams, right? My paranoia was just getting to me, bringing back old hallucinations and visions. James wasn't... No, I didn't even want to think of the word.

"James..." I called his name again, the thought settling in my head. He stayed quiet. I thought if I tried to talk to him, would be respond? I didn't have much to say, thou, about my current life.

"I want to be a singer. I don't think I've ever told you that." I confessed. I felt another tear going down my face. Was it because I was scared? I had never told this to anyone, not even Derek. Was I just nervous to tell someone full out what I wanted? "And I want to graduate from a music majoring university.

"I want to get married on a beach in Thunder Bay, and I want to travel around the world. I love children, so I want three. And it may be cheesy, but it would be nice to spend my time with my husband while we grow old together." I kept talking, crying and talking. James still didn't move. Was he listening?

I stopped to think of what I wanted to say next. This wasn't normal, me speaking like this. It didn't come off of the tip of my tongue. "I want to..." I hesitated to continue. "I want to be Mrs. Fujiwari." I confessed.
I was only fourteen; a lot of people would think I didn't know what I was talking about. I knew that I was serious, though. I wouldn't meet anyone like James for the rest of my life. He was the only one. It wasn't like I just met him at the beginning of this school year. It was like I had known him for years now. I knew what I wanted.

My tears finally started choking up my words. I was sobbing now.
"What are you thinking, James? Are you nervous? Scared? Maybe you're angry at me..." I trailed off.
Realization was so painful.

"Please don't leave me." I stroked James' cheek.
I lost count of how many times I repeated that.
"Don't go!" my voice finally raised to yelling. "Please, you can't!"

Was I afraid of being alone? Was I afraid of him being alone?

My mind was now racing.
This was all my fault. Why did he do this? Don't leave me. There's still time; we can save him. There's no time; he's already gone. Why did it happen to him and not me? Die. Just die. Cecilia, you are so useless, just did already! This is all your fault. Don't leave me!!

I gently raised his head and hugged him close. Like I had thought before, he was getting colder. "I'm so sorry. Please don't go!" I pleaded again.
It was disgusting how I had the audacity to beg him to stay when it was my fault this happened. I knew I would be so ashamed later on, but... Now... I just wanted him to open his eyes and tell me it was alright; that everything would be fine.

Jin Kaiiro
(Harmony's got nothing to say, haha)

The first thing I heard was Brian asking for backup. I took my transporter in my hand and jumped up to the doors. "Where are you?" I practically yelled into the microphone.

Until he was cut off. "Shit!" I said to myself...

And then he started laughing. A joke? A joke?! "Master Brian, how dare you! You had given me a heart attack!"

I went back to Milady Cassandra's side, possibly looking very angry. "Milady is still alright. Again, have you found Nora? No 'funny business,' Master Brian, please."

Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Nora Thorne

I never seen someone just fall and die. I never seen someone fall so quickly to the ground and just die. It made me think that I could’ve been like him when my incident happened. I could have died just like that.

Derek killed the monster but it made me wish that I could’ve killed it before it got even near James and Cecile. Guilt welled up in me, I practically killed him. I could’ve killed it right then and there and no one would be hurt. We could’ve all made it to the gym if it wasn’t for me. He’s gone, it’s over.

However, Cecile was the most heartbroken over this. I never knew how much she admired and loved him. From that speech she made to him, she was being very true and she really did love him. It’s all my fault. I fucked up. I fucked everything up. I made her this way right now.

Memories flashed in my mind ever since I was born. My family always expected the best out of me but I was never good at anything they tried to teach me or introduce to me. I never did good in anything and when I came here I thought hunting was the one thing I did well. I had so much pride and a title to hold in the school but ever since that incident everyone just looked down upon me, barely anyone got seriously injured like that in monster hunts.

Moments ago, I had a sense of motivation to kill that one monster but Derek had to end up killing it. I missed. I missed just one shot and now I let another monster teleport and kill James.

I had a gun in my hand and my mind was telling me to end it all. I didn’t really value to my family anyway but I was too scared to end myself. Everyone was focusing on James right now. I was literally shaking, I can’t do it. I was being way too dramatic. Things can mend right?

I just didn’t know how to comfort people.

Brian Thorne

“Haha! I’m kidding! We’re fine!” I laughed. I know I shouldn’t scare Jin like that since he’s just so uptight about everything but the dude needed to lighten up a bit. Everyone in this school needed to lighten up.

“Unfortunately, I haven’t found Nora or the others yet. I’m sure they’re okay though. Nora, Derek, and that Japanese kid or whatever are pretty strong I heard.” I replied; I looked over to Harmony to see if she was still okay. Those three hunters can kick butt; a monster invasion was like a piece of cake kind of, but a bit bigger than that but easy. It made sense to me.

“Did you try contacting Nora though? I tried calling her but she didn’t respond. I mean, I’m sure she’s busy kicking ass but I’m a bit worried, you know?”
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Derek Carther

I was right, Cecilianne was just breaking down. I had never really seen her like this.

"Cecilianne...?" I went and put my hand on her shoulder, but she didn't respond, as if she didn't even notice me.

I then walked over to Nora. I could see she was shaking.
"Nora...?" I called her name this time. Repeating what I did with Cecilianne, I put my hand on her shoulder again to comfort her. This was scary.
I was scared too, yes... I lost one of my best friends... But someone needed to be strong right now.

I could give them both a moment to calm down though, first.

James didn't have parents so he lived with his aunt and uncle... How would we tell them that their nephew had died? The school assured safety with the monsters, too...

I pulled Nora into an embrace. This was all really hard.
What would we tell them?

Jin Kaiiro

"An invasion is not a good time to joke." I finished the thought.

But he hadn't found miss Nora yet.

"I haven't contacted her, no. Master Brian, it is dangerous to call right now; a monster could hear the friendster's ring and be lured out." I pleaded my case, but now I was considering it.

Still, I didn't want to disturb her.

"Shall I go look for her?" I asked him.

Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Nora Thorne

Derek embraced me. It's so hard, life is so hard. I wish that sometimes it were a lot easier that nobody was expecting a lot of you or nobody was hurting you or there were no worries. For me I had to keep my reputation and everything went downhill so fast.

People say life gets better but I believe there's always going to be down points. Life can be great then it can turn bad and it just keeps on repeating.

I let go of Derek and ran over to Cecile and embraced her. She's my best friend and seeing her like this is terrible and I...

I cried on her shoulder. I haven't cried in so long and I just needed to let it go. They're both so young and they would have made such a great family.

I wouldn't be lying if I said I day dreamed all of us as a family where Derek and I and Cecile and James were together. We would be looking out for each other and make great memories together.

That wouldn't come true now. All of us are broken.

Brian Thorne

"You're right, I guess I'm going to have to do this the old fashioned way." I said, things were not going as I thought it would. I just wanted to find the others and head back to the gym until the monsters have calmed down.

They couldn't just act up like that, this was the first invasion Nightrow ever had and everyone is scared to death. This isn't good at all.

But Jin said that he should find them. "Look Jin, I know you're doing your duty as protecting the family. You're doing very well and you always have been but right now I need you to protect Cassie, okay? I know it's safe in the gym but Cassie gets attached to people easily. She trusts you and she knows you're strong but you need to stay there, she needs someone for emotional support and not all of us are there." I explained.

I know Cassie way too well. Jin is her only close friend in the gym. I know she has classmates but they're not at all close, or at least from what I've seen. "I'll let you know if anything happens. I'll keep you posted. Let Cassie know that we're all doing fine right now. I'll call you guys when I find the others or if things turn for the worst." I ended the call, I didn't need to hear Jin's final words.

I looked over to Harmony. I didn't know what to do and monsters could be there at our door. "Hey Harmony, " I asked, "Is there an app where it can track monsters near you or some shit, that can save our asses right now."

I needed to find the others quickly.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Derek Nevine

I rubbed Nora's back for a bit to calm her down. Cecilianne was still crying over James'...

She then walked away and went to Cecilianne, both of them now weeping. I swallowed hard. I was about to cry, too.
I blinked away my tears. I don't cry... I never cry... No-Derek, stop it.

I gave them a couple more minutes, but we needed to go now.
I suddenly heard something in the background, as well. It might have been another monster, so as I just said, we needed to go now.

"Come on, you two." I got closer to them. "Something's coming."

I knew that it would be hard to pull Cecilianne away from James, but James made this sacrifice.

I took my hands and put them under Cecilianne's arms, picking her up. "Please, you two. Let's get you to safety."

James... Please...

I don't know how many times I repeated this.

And I don't know when Nora came up and cried with me, but she did. I gave her a tight hug as I kept crying.

Why did this happen?

I just...

Derek came and tried pulling me away. I knew I had to, but... Derek, please don't make me do this.
I'd rather die than leave him.

"No, please..."

I stared down. Please don't make me leave him! That's the last thing I want!

Harmony Darling

Brian was being an idiot while talking to Jin.
I First of all, he was being a joking idiot.
Then he was being a weird idiot.
Now he was just an idiot not knowing about a friendster.

I looked at the friendster and pointed to a function. "There's a way to tell if there's a monster pretending to be a person, but there's no tracker."

The monsters were more air than they were solid forms, so there wouldn't be a way to track them, would there be?

I started shaking a bit. It was a little cold in here now that I was getting a bit more comfortable.

Jin Kaiiro

Brian was telling me to stay with Milady Cassandra, and as much as I wanted to do that, I was still very worried about the rest of the Thorne family.

"Master Brian, wait," I wanted to interject before he hung up, but I was too late. I looked over at Milady Cassandra. I was possibly going to regret this later, but...

"Milady, Master Brian might be in trouble. I need to help him." I stopped for a minute. I took a small breath to prepare the next lines. "I know I said I would stay with you, but... I need to protect your family."

I walked up to some of the trusted seniors to ask them to watch Milady Cassandra. Once they agreed, I walked back to Milady before leaving.

"Please stay safe, Milady. I apologize for doing this." I said before leaving.

Last edited by Soffie101 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:02 am

Nora Thorne

Getting up is really hard. Just picking yourself up is really hard. I let go of Cecile gently, not wanting to accidently hurt her.

She’s been through so much in just a short amount of time. It really is traumatizing. I never seen a dead human body in my entire life and seeing one right in front of me terrifies me.

I eventually got up, gently rubbing Cecile’s shoulders so she can get up. Derek is right, there are more monsters around us. We needed to move on. There’s no time for mourning over a friend right now. Right now we just have to stay alive and head for safety.

“Cecile…” I knew she didn’t want to leave. If Derek or Brian or Cassie or anyone close to me died I wouldn’t leave, too. I didn’t even want to think about it. “We need to go, it’s not safe here.”

Brian Thorne

“Well that’s a bit helpful but I wish someone invented a tracker. That would save a lot of lives.” I stated, leaning against the desk. I didn’t really want to leave the classroom; I didn’t want to go out there going through the hell of finding the others. I know there are a lot of hunters out there doing their job but they’re probably hiding just like us.

There are too many monsters out there and I guess everyone is just assuming that it will calm down eventually. If it didn’t calm down soon then people would have to sleep in the gym or classrooms. I wouldn’t really mind but that’d kind of be a pain.

“Let’s just stay here for a bit then.” I’m kind of worried Jin wouldn’t follow my orders. He seems like the kind of guy to rebel against people sometimes. Especially after respecting my father’s orders for a long time he must get worked up a lot. But I guess I’m worrying over Cassie a lot. She gets attached to things and people alike too easily.

“To break the ice here, do you have any siblings? Or just someone you worry about a lot? Or just family in general? I’ve known you for a while but I don’t know you personally, ya know.” Harmony seemed generally a nice person if you know her well. Even though she’s like Nora’s twin, there’s always a caring, nice side to these kind of people. But I just really wanted to know more about Harmony. I just do.

Cassandra Thorne

Jin left.

Jin left.

Brian clearly stated to stay. I tried to stop him but all I could do was stare at him, leaving the gym. No one noticed, maybe a few casual glances at him they decided it wasn’t important. I felt myself shaking. This can’t happen, it can’t. Everyone I know dearly is out there now and that isn’t okay!

Nora, Brian, and Jin are not okay! They can be in danger! After Nora’s incident I didn’t trust their all powerfulness anymore, anyone can die out there.

I felt my eyes going blurry from tears forming. I didn’t want to go out there, I wanted them to come back.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:31 am

Derek Nevine

Nora was cooperating, but Cecilianne was hesitant as I expected. "Cecilianne, please, don't let him worry." I said something emotional to get her to move.

I felt bad about it, but both Nora and Cecilianne needed to get to safety now.

I finally got her to move, but I had to drag her along.

"Nora, let's go." I said quietly to her. I made sure to keep both of them in sight so the same thing wouldn't happen to either of them.

Derek kept trying. Nora tried as well.

But I just needed to...

I started backing away slowly, but I think Derek was pulling me more than my will.

I turned around, hoping possibly James would be there, trying to bring me to safety, too.
He wasn't, though.
I knew that.

A little ways off, I looked back at him. Again, I hoped he would be there...
But he wasn't.

That was weird. He actually wasn't.
"Derek, he's gone..." I stopped moving. He was totally gone.

Harmony Darling

I was thinking of joining the research team now. Getting a tracking device would probably save us all, especially in a raid like this.

"Let's stay here for a bit." he said, so I moved a small bit closer to him.

He asked me a question, which I was a bit anxious about answering, but he did save me... Somewhat. I guess I owed him that.

"Huit." I just said. "I have eight siblings, three on the way."

My family was terrible. Well, my parents were. They kicked me out, and that's why I was in this school.
My siblings were alright. I'd do what I could to protect them all.

"Jean-Luke is the closest one to my age. He's like you. I worry about him a lot."

I looked outside the blank window. I couldn't see anything, so I couldn't really distract myself.

"You must be worrying about your family."

Jin Kaiiro

Forgive me, Milady. I was really scared for her, but as long as she stayed near Mister Carlio, or Mister Klaus, she would be fine.

Still, I hadn't heard anything yet. Really, it might have been a bit too quiet.

I had transported my spear out a little while ago, so it was at hand for quick combat.

The first thing I would like to do is find either Master Brian or Miss Nora. Then, I would see if Mister Derek was still out there; he meant at least something to Miss Nora.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:33 am

Nora Thorne

Everything felt so weird right now; I kept wishing I was in a dream. Of course I wasn’t but everything just seemed so unreal like it wasn’t actually happening but it is. How could something so cruel happen?

Cecile had to be dragged along. I never seen her so heartbroken and it made me cry to see her like this. She shouldn’t see anyone she loves dead. No one should see someone dead.

Cecile mentioned something about James, at first I paid no attention but it clicked in my mind what she was trying to say that ‘he’s not there’. I turned around she was being serious.
His body is gone.

“It was just there though…” I said; a bit scared right now. He can’t just disappear.

Brian Thorne

Harmony really made me think here. I cared about my cousins and my sister so much but I never thought how much I really did love them. “Yeah…”

I thought back to when I was kid, remembering how I always wanted a brother. My father was always so uptight just like my aunts and uncles. I grew up mainly with Nora, Cassie, Melody, and my mother. But I always wanted someone to just be a guy with.

“I grew up with my cousins and my sister to which they are all girls. Including my mother but it was kind of hard to talk with her since she didn’t know a lot of French and I didn’t know a lot of English at the time. It was kind of funny. My mother is from England same with Nora and Cassie’s mothers.”

I felt like telling my whole life story to Harmony, like I could talk to her for hours. Like I felt so open around her, I could just be myself.

“One time, when Nora was thirteen I think, her parents started finding potential guys for her. Of course they wanted someone foreign so they found this English guy and she was not too bad but not so good at English at the time and the guy always had to correct her and she would get so confused. I forgot his name but I remember whenever I saw the two together it just made me laugh.”
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 am

Derek Nevine

Just as Cecilianne said, his body was just gone as if it hadn't fallen there.

Something didn't feel right. We needed to go now.

"Cecilianne," I went to get her again, but she started calling for him again. It was heartbreaking, seeing her think he was still around.
"Cecilianne, I promise I'll find him, but we need to go now."

This was too suspicious.

He was gone.
Could he still be alive?

"James?" I called, turning round and round. Where was he? He was alive, right?

"James!" I called again, only a little louder. "Where are you?"

He was here. I could... He had to be somewhere, if not here, right? Please, let him be alive. Was he joking to get back at Derek for a prank earlier?
It had to be!

Harmony Darling

Brian had started telling me little back stories. They were pretty light for what was happening now, but he did say 'to break the ice,' so I guess it was working... I was feeling a bit calmer.

I never knew that Brian grew up around girls, though. Maybe it was why Brian acted how he did around girls? Weirdly enough, anyways...

"Elle a Derek maintenent. C'est d'accord(She has Derek now. It's alright." I started before switching back to English. "And she speaks well in English now. I can see how that would be funny, though."

I smiled slightly.

"Still, your family is very interesting."

I pulled out a chair of one of the desks and sat down in it.
"Any other stories you'd like to tell me, darling?" I called him 'darling' to imitate his speech.

Last edited by Soffie101 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:38 am

[I’ll reply with Cassie once the others meet with Brian & Harmony]

Nora Thorne

“Just keep moving, we’re already in a group and that can attract more monsters.” I reminded them. It’s very weird how that happened and I have no clue what just happened. I was kind of hoping a monster just quickly took his body but at the same time I didn’t want that to be real. James is waiting to be eaten now so it’s understandable the monsters would just take him away.

But so quickly?

“For the meantime we need to find a classroom. We all need to just calm down for a bit.” I suggested, walking faster down the hallway.

Brian Thorne

I laughed when she called me darling. It’s really refreshing to see her happy, well I hope she’s at least entertained. I searched through my mind for another tale to tell. All I can think of is my first girlfriend and how that went. I moved my eyes to Harmony and I caught myself smiling.

I actually kind of like her. Harmony I mean. She’s cute but she makes me feel like I’m with Nora half the time. I chuckled before I went on. “When I had my first girlfriend, we would always hide in classrooms during lunch and recess just to hang, you know?” I remember when my first girlfriend broke up with me and I was pretty heartbroken. The rest of the girlfriends I had I felt indifferent when they left me or when I left them. Harmony kind of reminds me of her, in a good way of course.
I didn’t realize I was moving closer to Harmony.

“We had our first kiss in a classroom during lunch I believe since neither of us were hungry.” My face was so close to hers I had to stop myself.

“Am I making you uncomfortable? Cause I can stop, I didn’t mean to do that. Sorry.”

God dammit Brian you screwed everything up.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:56 am

Derek Nevine

Nora was right. We needed to calm down a little more.

"Come on, Cecilianne." I started pulling her again. She was still looking around, but I was able to move her away from the hallway.

I looked at all of the classrooms near the hallways. Some looked untouched, and those would probably be the safest.
Monsters wouldn't be smart enough to even try undisturbed classrooms.

"Let's go in this one," I whispered to Nora.

Cecilianne continued to look for James, lost.

Harmony Darling

Brian was talking about some girlfriend... It made me feel a bit... Jealous? No, it couldn't be...
But I felt something.

"I've never had a boyfriend." I admitted during a pause.

I was eighteen, but I hadn't been in a relationship before, and I had never even kissed anyone... While he was flaunting about his first kiss.
I was too busy trying to help support my family to get into social relations in general...

Brian was getting really close to me. He asked if I was uncomfortable, and I was on the line.
I didn't want anyone loving me again just to throw me away like my parents. And it was just a little weird for him to be so close to me.

But on the other hand, I had never seen him like this before. It was kind of vulnerable and fascinating.

"I... Can you just kiss me?" I managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:03 am

Brian Thorne

I was shocked. How can harmony never had a boyfriend at all? She's gorgeous. But what really shocked me was her request.

She wanted me to kiss her

What a sudden turn of events. I smiled and cupped my hands on her cheeks. Her skin was so soft I could hold her for forever if I wanted to. My lips touched hers and I never felt so happy. I felt this feeling inside me like I'm meant to be with her.

it's silly to think of it too soon but she's really something. Like I wanted to be with her and never let go of her.

Nora Thorne

I listened to Derek and looked both sides before opening the door. A monster could hop out at any moment. My hand cupped around the knob and the door opened.

There was something in here. I held my hand for Cecile And Derek to not come in yet. I had a gun in hand. I knew monsters couldn't get into classrooms but in a turn of events, I guess they could?

I held the gun up and turn on the light switch. I snickered. "Well well, what a turn of events here."
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:25 am

Harmony Darling

Brian did as I asked which somewhat surprised me.
Still, this was what a kiss was like? I guess it wasn't that bad...

I felt really happy, though. All worry from before was nonexistent. Everything would be fine now...

Until the door opened and the lights came on.
I quickly pushed myself away from Brian, the desk in front of the chair I was sitting was pushed back.

It was Nora and the Nevine siblings.
Of all people.

"Nora..." I started wondering what I could say.

"It's not what it looks like." was all I could really think of.
I looked at the three, and it was weird that James wasn't with the little girl. I had only caught glimpses of the two, but they were always together.

"Ou est James(Were's James)?" I asked.

Derek Nevine

Nora opened the classroom doors after rechecking.

And surprisingly, inside was Brian and Harmony making out.
Good time, Brian! Get her scared and then comfort her, section five in the guyble!

Harmony seemed really flustered... Kind of like when I had kissed Nora for the first time and James and Cecilianne walked in on us... Haha...

Harmony asked where James was, though. I patted Cecilianne's head, hoping that she was still too far gone to have heard that.

"He's..." I trailed off at just that, hoping they'd get the reference.

I think the two of them brought me to a classroom in the end, but I was still looking around for James.

Where could he have gone?

Everything was a big blur right now, not just because tears were making my vision blurry. I knew that he was...

It was as if I could feel him around us. "He's here..." I let it slip.
Back to top Go down
Bellala
Bellala

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 am

Brian Thorne

Harmony quickly pushed me away when the lights turned on. My head smacked against a chair causing a loud commotion.

“Nora, turn off the lights and close the door!” I whispered loudly. With a group large as theirs they could attract so many damn monsters.

I’m so relieved to see them but they look beat up and really pale. Especially the smaller girl, Cecile I think her name is; she looked so traumatized. Harmony asked where this James kid is; I think that’s the Japanese kid I keep hearing about. He seemed like a cool guy.

But Derek didn’t have good news from what I see in him. “Look, get in here. You guys been through hell from what I’m seeing.” I said, getting up. I walked towards Nora, who appeared in bad shape. She already looked worse enough shortly after her incident and now I never seen her so traumatized. I embraced her.

Things are really turning for the worse.

Nora Thorne

“He’s gone.” I whispered into Brian’s shoulder. Nothing is going right except for seeing Brian and Harmony. I just needed to be with family, I needed a break. I found myself silently crying again.

I just wanted to be gone from everything, I didn’t want to suffer. My head felt so light headed and I felt sick to my stomach from crying so much. I wanted to just black out for a while and come back when everything is back to normal.

I didn’t realize what Cecile said until my mind was able to function. I sniffled, “what do you mean he’s here?”

Cassandra Thorne

It’s been too long.

I inhaled sharply and stood up. My legs are shaking and I feel adrenaline running through my veins so quickly. I shouldn’t be doing this but I just wanted Jin to come back. No one will notice I’m gone from the gym anyway.
Back to top Go down
Soffie101
Administrator
Soffie101

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 am

Harmony Darling

I didn't really notice Brian had hit himself until afterwards. Man, that would have made a good youtube video.

Before I could check if he had a bump, he went up to Nora to comfort her.
They all looked kind of terrible. It was a living hell for them right now.
I started getting on the edge again; they didn't have good news.

Derek Nevine

I did as Brian said, turning the lights off and locking the door correctly.
This was like a set up for some poorly adult made film.

Cecilianne stayed near the door, almost examining it. She had said 'he's here,' and I didn't know what it meant...
But I knew she was too far gone right now, and I had to help treat Nora's mental stability right now.

"We've been to hell and back," I explained to Brian and Harmony as I looked back and forth from the two girls.

I heard Nora ask what I meant, but I kept focusing on it. It was a feeling. His presence was still here.

It was as if he was right outside of this door.
I put my ear against the door to listen to any kind of sound.
It was a dull sound of nothing, but I knew he was there.

I looked down to the crack of the door and floor of the hallway. There were moving shadows, but like before, I couldn't tell if those were real or not.

I didn't want to endanger the others, but I didn't want James to be in danger either. He was out there. He could be trying to get in with us.

Eyeing the lock, I finally unlocked the door and opened it.

"James?!" I yelled out the open door. He was here. He was here!

Jin Kaiiro

I still hadn't come into a monster's path. It was really quiet for an invasion.

In the distance, though, I heard someone calling for Mister James. It sounded like Lady Cecilianne, although it was far away, so I couldn't tell.

I bolted for it; they could be in trouble.

Here's how I pictured it.
Lady Cecilianne was calling for Mister James. Wherever Lady Cecilianne was, Mister Derek was also there. If Mister Derek was around, then possibly Miss Nora was there as well. If Miss Nora was there, Master Brian could have probably found her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seize the Lights. [Open]   Seize the Lights. [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seize the Lights. [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next